IGNORED

Dolman Block A

BS15_RED

What were people expecting?

City as ****? Regardless of offending people (which clearly has happened and the stewards have responded to a complaint) it's just embarrassing.

Oh come in mate, to be fair it's not to my taste, but, what is being achieved by it? So it's ok to jump around a swear in every song? But as soon as it's in print it's offensive? Total rubbish? PR disaster. Just as the club need the fans the most. The tweets coming from the EastEnd are fuming.

What were people expecting?

City as ****? Regardless of offending people (which clearly has happened and the stewards have responded to a complaint) it's just embarrassing.

Pissing fans who care enoughj to wear shirts like that.....yeah that will make sense, good number of the families and those who say theyre offended wont be back next season back in L1, unlike these lads.....I wouldnt wear em meself like, but different folks...different strokes n all that..

Oh come in mate, to be fair it's not to my taste, but, what is being achieved by it? So it's ok to jump around a swear in every song? But as soon as it's in print it's offensive? Total rubbish? PR disaster. Just as the club need the fans the most. The tweets coming from the EastEnd are fuming.

What happened in the eastend?

What do you expect lads, Jordan is a product of the Blair regime. Everyone is outraged on everyone elses behalf, he smarter than you, you know.

shit, I forgot that. We are always wrong, the persecuted are always right, and we are all sorry for that... :grr: :grr: :grr:

Got to be honest,if you take your kids to a City game you don't really want to read people walking round with fxxk on there shirts.

We don't write the word down on this forum do we.

"Got to be honest".....................if I thought, I was that upset or my kids were at hearing or seeing that word, I would wrap them up in cotton wool and never ever let them out of the house, have internet, read any books and have their ears blocked up and eye lids sewn together.

Pathetic !

Got to be honest,if you take your kids to a City game you don't really want to read people walking round with fxxk on there shirts.

We don't write the word down on this forum do we.

Obviously, I would rather my kids didn't see it when they were litte but they hear alot worse at a match / at school and bad language is part of growing up. I just tell them not to repeat any language they hear as it's not acceptable. If they use that sort of language, they certainly don't do it when I'm about!

Obviously, I would rather my kids didn't see it when they were litte but they hear alot worse at a match / at school and bad language is part of growing up. I just tell them not to repeat any language they hear as it's not acceptable. If they use that sort of language, they certainly don't do it when I'm about!

Agree with this, when I was growing up.. heard every swear word under the sun at school or watching City but I wouldnt dare swear in front of my parents without risk of being slapped round the back of the head.

"Got to be honest".....................if I thought, I was that upset or my kids were at hearing or seeing that word, I would wrap them up in cotton wool and never ever let them out of the house, have internet, read any books and have their ears blocked up and eye lids sewn together.

Pathetic !

Did I actually say " my kids" ???

All I'm saying is that I do actually understand why some would be offended.

If that's pathetic then so be it!!

Archived