IGNORED

Dolman Block A

BS15_RED

Out of interest, was the spelling like that of French Connexction? Or actually the crude spelling of the word?

If the former, I retract all I have said. If the latter I simply don't understand why people would do that.

Ahhh a true politician in the making :laugh:

Now take those Nike trainers off I am truly offended .........................and I aint retracting :rolleyes:

Out of interest, was the spelling like that of French Connexction? Or actually the crude spelling of the word?

If the former, I retract all I have said. If the latter I simply don't understand why people would do that.

It was very crude Jordan. You have no reason to retract anything. It would have disgusted you and rightly so.

Ahhh a true politician in the making :laugh:

Now take those Nike trainers off I am truly offended .........................and I aint retracting :rolleyes:

Other than my football boots haven't owned anything Nike, Adidas or other sports brand for years barring the occasional Football shirt.

Converses and Skinny jeans thank you, none of this Chav shit thank you TB :)

Oh FFS for some clarity this was in a virtually empty bit of the bottom of Dolman Block A. NO ONE was there to be offended. The shirt I saw didn't even have a K on it so if you were trying to offend people with swear words you'd have to put spelling aside. It was utterly disproportionate for stewards to deal with this so urgently on a day when the players mailed it in. But everyone was glad to make it back to the pub early. Let's see SHAME tagged all over BS3. That's something players might understand. Total failures.

Better put your Nike, Addidas etc etc tshirts away JT I may be offended with the fact youve bought them knowing full well a 11year old was paid 13p a hour to make them in some asian slum.

What offends one does not another.

Exactly. I'm offended by people who are offended easily, so if anyone is offended by my actions and complains, then I will be offended by their actions and will in turn complain about them being easily offended...

Other than my football boots haven't owned anything Nike, Adidas or other sports brand for years barring the occasional Football shirt.

Converses and Skinny jeans thank you, none of this Chav shit thank you TB :)

All fair trade I trust, and no leather, or as a devote vegan I shall track you down and slap you with my burberry chav cap ? :ph34r:

if they got kicked out for that it is sad, but what is more sad is wearing those shirts in the first place, why would anyone want to embarress themselves by blazing wearing those, it reminds me of the two sad gas heads in emersons green who would wear nothing but their rovers shirts whilst going to sainsburys...get a life

Exactly. I'm offended by people who are offended easily, so if anyone is offended by my actions and complains, then I will be offended by their actions and will in turn complain about them being easily offended...

Im offended by the fact Im not sure what Im meant to be offended by :cool2:

if they got kicked out for that it is sad, but what is more sad is wearing those shirts in the first place, why would anyone want to embarress themselves by blazing wearing those, it reminds me of the two sad gas heads in emersons green who would wear nothing but their rovers shirts whilst going to sainsburys...get a life

To be fair to those Rovers fans, it meant they got to use the disabled parking bays by clearly displaying their mental health deficiencies.

Well perhaps they just might be football fans and don't want all the juvenile stupidness that is the EE. and those that prefer to shock with propa nawty swear words printed on their T shirts deserve to be kicked out ? The stewards did, and they are there for everyone's benefit, so deal with it.

I consider your user name to have sexual/violent references that I find offensive and I find boxing a barbaric and out dated sport.

Please remove YOUR picture and YOUR user name or I will suffer with terrible nightmares and cry until my eyes are sore :grr:

I consider your user name to have sexual/violent references that I find offensive and I find boxing a barbaric and out dated sport.

Please remove YOUR picture and YOUR user name or I will suffer with terrible nightmares and cry until my eyes are sore :grr:

Please take down that disgusting head banging emoticon from your post, my 5 year old just walked past my computer and cried her eyes out after seeing that violent act. I doubt she will sleep tonight THANKS TO YOU.

Im in B and seen it all. How sad that had to happen..

Even worse the 2 gents who were asked to leave have been City supporters all their lifes and season ticket holders for at least 30 years

Sad

We were sat opposite in Williams B, it was the most entertaining bit of the first half Arn...

According to comments on Twitter, Jon Lansdown wanted anyone wearing them kicked out, not sure how true that is.

Saw all that from atyeo, disgusted that they were removed.. As been said its only a word and after what weve endured the last few seasons a simple " look chaps youve had a laugh but please cover them up now " would of sufficed imo

I'm really hoping those on here who are 'offended' are just fishing for a reaction. I just don't get it, **** is just a word, four letters strung together which, when recited, make a sound. A sound that has many different connitations depending in which cotext its used.

Get over it, get some bloody perspective. There was more to be offended by on the pitch today than what was visible on a bloody t-shirt.

t shirt doesn't bother me, I guess I wouldn't be happy with my nephews seeing it, but then they don't go to AG, and I don't really want them growing up with a gutter mouth. It is the one thing I don't like about myself. I don't swear much, but when I do, I often think why. Sign of a lazy mind imo, mine included.

The point I would like to make is I don't really get the slogan, I know **** used to use it with various words "insert word" as ****. As I understand it, it was, city as ****, what the hell does that even mean? it makes no sense!

Archived