IGNORED

Well Done Nigel Farage And Ukip - The Plebs Have Spoken

Mr Mosquito

What has he got to do with your upper middle class politician/leader?, the bloke is cut from the same cloth as every other upper middle class politician FFS and now after a bit of back tracking because your non sensical diatribe has been exposed once more, you change your point of attack to universities, you couldn't make it up.

Basics, keep to topic, your EU loving heroes - Milipede, Camoron and Clegg are getting bashed by UKIP at the polls. Meanwhile, the non Oxbridge educated Nigel Farage - to be seen on YouTube - is walking down the street fag in hand and then he gives an interview in a pub about UKIP's election victories while drinking a pint while there's some anti nuclear nutter in the background with a placard. Seems to me that he's more connected to 'Plebs' such as myself than any of the Lib-Lab-Con EU loving leaders. Maybe that's why UKIP are doing so well at the polls and making you bust a blood vessel - because they CONNECT WITH THE ELECTORATE.

Basics, keep to topic, your EU loving heroes - Milipede, Camoron and Clegg are getting bashed by UKIP at the polls. Meanwhile, the non Oxbridge educated Nigel Farage - to be seen on YouTube - is walking down the street fag in hand and then he gives an interview in a pub about UKIP's election victories while drinking a pint while there's some anti nuclear nutter in the background with a placard. Seems to me that he's more connected to 'Plebs' such as myself than any of the Lib-Lab-Con EU loving leaders. Maybe that's why UKIP are doing so well at the polls and making you bust a blood vessel - because they CONNECT WITH THE ELECTORATE.

You keep making ill informed and ridiculous statements about me and my politics, the 3 people you mention have nothing whatsoever to do with me, I neither support or vote for any of them, I have far too much self respect to idolise politicians unlike you.

PS:- I see you conveniently leave out the fact that the independent school he was educated at is part of your much hated tory toff breeding ground of the Eton group, it just gets better and better. Care to answer this about your non Oxbridge educated leader or have you also conveniently taken Eton toffs off of your radar in your pursuit of everybody is equal but some are more equal. it must really stick in craw that this beer swilling, smoking man of the people actually comes from a background you detest.

You keep making ill informed and ridiculous statements about me and my politics, the 3 people you mention have nothing whatsoever to do with me, I neither support or vote for any of them, I have far too much self respect to idolise politicians unlike you.

PS:- I see you conveniently leave out the fact that the independent school he was educated at is part of your much hated tory toff breeding ground of the Eton group, it just gets better and better. Care to answer this about your non Oxbridge educated leader or have you also conveniently taken Eton toffs off of your radar in your pursuit of everybody is equal but some are more equal. it must really stick in craw that this beer swilling, smoking man of the people actually comes from a background you detest.

Nigel Farage was not educated at Eton. I idolize Nigel Farage because he's made some quite brilliant speeches in the vipers' nest that is the EU parliament. To me, Nigel Farage is a true national hero for standing up against the tyranny of the EU.

Classic mid term protest vote IMO, designed to put the sheets up the Tories. Can't imagine Murdoch will want UKIP to do well in the next election, which is why he's been lining up Bo-Jo to replace Cameron.

If there's ever a UKIP government in the UK, they'll be as useless as all the others. Old Irish saying: 'whoever you vote for, the government always gets in.'

• Admin

Not that "brilliant" for the poor blokes hes alleged to have raped though RG.

So two 20 year old men were unable to fight off a 50 year old? I reckon when I was in my 20's if he'd have tried that on with me, i'd have been the one looking at a long stretch, whilst he was in intensive care, if not the morgue.

So two 20 year old men were unable to fight off a 50 year old? I reckon when I was in my 20's if he'd have tried that on with me, i'd have been the one looking at a long stretch, whilst he was in intensive care, if not the morgue.

Hmm, maybe, maybe not. Aren't date rape drugs used a lot, if a 90 year old cripple gave you those, you may have a problem beating them off

No idea, but I don't think date rape drugs were even heard of when I was in my early 20's.

A quick google says rohypnol has been readily available n the uk since 1975. I don't know how old you are. But the time frames involved would suggest, if this MP is guilty, he would easily be an age to get hold of them.

Nigel Farage was not educated at Eton. I idolize Nigel Farage because he's made some quite brilliant speeches in the vipers' nest that is the EU parliament. To me, Nigel Farage is a true national hero for standing up against the tyranny of the EU.

He was educated at Dulwich college, which is part of the Eton group http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eton_Group

He is straight out of the tory toff upper middle ruling classes of politicians you so detest, but as I said in your strange world 'all people are equal but some are more equal than others', so that's one of your tag lines gone, the only difference you can find is he never went to university and in your eyes that makes him different to other tory toff upper middle ruling classes of politicians.

He was educated at Dulwich college, which is part of the Eton group http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eton_Group

He is straight out of the tory toff upper middle ruling classes of politicians you so detest, but as I said in your strange world 'all people are equal but some are more equal than others', so that's one of your tag lines gone, the only difference you can find is he never went to university and in your eyes that makes him different to other tory toff upper middle ruling classes of politicians.

Why the underlining and emboldening of Tory? Tories are avid European Unionists and it was the Tories that took Britain into the EEC and EU in the first place. Nigel Farage is the leader of UKIP not the Tories. Nigel Farage is a true legend in our time, I take my hat off to Dulwich College for producing such a legend.

Herman van Rompuy - one of your unelected EU leaders - gets a well deserved pasting from Nigel Farage......

Classic mid term protest vote IMO, designed to put the sheets up the Tories. Can't imagine Murdoch will want UKIP to do well in the next election, which is why he's been lining up Bo-Jo to replace Cameron.

If there's ever a UKIP government in the UK, they'll be as useless as all the others. Old Irish saying: 'whoever you vote for, the government always gets in.'

Unlikely to happen considering they don't yet have one MP ! Maybe if PR was introduced they'd have more of a chance, although if they did get in I'd be looking to move abroad.

I would like to echo the poster's congratulations to UKIP. I very much hope that their success will continue to the next election when hopefully they'll split the Tory (right wing) vote and allow a return to 'sane' politics and the sort of prosperity we all enjoyed before this moronic coalition took over!!

Also: FACT - the majority of people could not give a stuff about Europe or the EU. It has little or no bearing on day to day life in the UK and I would suggest that most people are more interested in the economy, jobs, education and crime. :englandsmile4wf:

I would like to echo the poster's congratulations to UKIP. I very much hope that their success will continue to the next election when hopefully they'll split the Tory (right wing) vote and allow a return to 'sane' politics and the sort of prosperity we all enjoyed before this moronic coalition took over!!

Also: FACT - the majority of people could not give a stuff about Europe or the EU. It has little or no bearing on day to day life in the UK and I would suggest that most people are more interested in the economy, jobs, education and crime. :englandsmile4wf:

Interestingly most employers do give a stuff about europe and the EU and most suggest it will be devastating to jobs and trade and I suspect they might actually know what they are talking about. of course on the glorious day that UKIP come to power, who will our trading partners be? and what will be left to trade with? an artificially over priced housing market? a booming charity shop market? and what implications will that hold for London being europes financial trading services centre something that does bring a bit of wonga into the country. The EU currently equates to over 50% of our trade (such as it is) so where will that shortfall be taken up from?, the truth is the money we actually pay in to the EU will have to go straight onto unemployment benefit for the fast rising unemployment leaving the EU will cause. This article lays out the short term benefit and predicts the long term harm.

http://www.ibtimes.com/brexit-if-britain-quits-eu-what-then-1106522#

The real truth is in the fact that UKIP has exposed the High Treason of the Lib-Lab-Con political elite in selling Britain down the river of EU subjugation.

Get a grip man. Subjugation? Really? Suggest that the people of Syria, Zimbabwe or Tibet might take a different view. They would understand the real meaning of subjugation - being told that our bananas are 'too straight' really doesn't cut it I'm afraid!! :banana:

Get a grip man. Subjugation? Really? Suggest that the people of Syria, Zimbabwe or Tibet might take a different view. They would understand the real meaning of subjugation - being told that our bananas are 'too straight' really doesn't cut it I'm afraid!! :banana:

Really? I think the peoples of Greece, Cyprus, Ireland, Spain and Portugal might have different views. Who's next? Ah yes! the Slovenians

Interestingly most employers do give a stuff about europe and the EU and most suggest it will be devastating to jobs and trade and I suspect they might actually know what they are talking about. of course on the glorious day that UKIP come to power, who will our trading partners be? and what will be left to trade with? an artificially over priced housing market? a booming charity shop market? and what implications will that hold for London being europes financial trading services centre something that does bring a bit of wonga into the country. The EU currently equates to over 50% of our trade (such as it is) so where will that shortfall be taken up from?, the truth is the money we actually pay in to the EU will have to go straight onto unemployment benefit for the fast rising unemployment leaving the EU will cause. This article lays out the short term benefit and predicts the long term harm.

http://www.ibtimes.com/brexit-if-britain-quits-eu-what-then-1106522#

You run down our country so much it's no wonder you moved to live in France. Of course with the French economy going down the pan at such an alarming rate it's no wonder that so many French people are moving here to seek employment opportunities..to such an extent apparently that London is now the seventh largest French city in terms of population.

Of course employers are concerned about the EU and their major concern is the unpredictability surrounding the future of the EU economy and, in particular, the future of the Euro itself which is causing so much uncertainty that it is proving a discouragement to investment. The last report I read on this issue suggested that, at the moment, many business leaders advocate a re-negotiation of terms which, as we all know, is unlikely to happen. It is also important not to forget that when the Euro was introduced the general consensus amongst business 'leaders' was that we should join. With all the obvious flaws inherent within the use of a single currency amongst countries that are hanging on to their sovereignty by a thread and the social unrest caused by such extreme levels of unemployment in the EZ it is unlikely that there would be a majority in favour now.

Your comments on trade are surely a wind-up. You cannot seriously hold the view that the Europeans would no longer wish to sell us their goods and sevices because we were no longer members of the EU. The only evidence I can find of a country that has carried out a full Cost-Benefit analysis on the merits of joining the EU is Switzerland and they concluded that they would be seven times better off out rather than in.

A big well done from me to Nigel Farage and UKIP !!!!!!

The real fruitcakes and clowns are people like Heseltine, Clarke ,Howe, Camoron, Milipede, Clegg plus all of the useful idiots in the CBI/ BBC/ ITV who want us to be ruled by unelected EU despots in Brussels. The British Plebs have spoken on this by voting UKIP en masse. :laugh:

The Plebs being relegated to 2nd class citizens in their own country isn't going down too well, and has started to ring an alarm bell. It also indicates that at last, the Plebs realize that none of the Lib-Lab-Con political parties are interested in their views. While the clowns in the Tory, Labour, Lib Dem, BBC, ITV, CBI mobs continue to be in love with Brussels, so that alarm bell will continue to ring. Joining the EU has to be the biggest con trick in British history and has cost this country £billions for no quantifiable benefit. 3 million jobs? Where are they? :rolleyes:

Can't see them making long-term in-roads, Gobbers.

Moral victory though they have now, I believe the majority of their votes came from people of below average education who remember the days before mass-immigration. Once they pass on, the youth today aren't going to find anything strange about living in a multi-cultural society (hence UKIP's main political card) and that's just concerning the non-apathetic minority.

Really? I think the peoples of Greece, Cyprus, Ireland, Spain and Portugal might have different views. Who's next? Ah yes! the Slovenians

Indeed, those Southern European countries are now in deep trouble due to their membership of the European Union project and it's Euro currency area. Greece is now governed - not by a democratically elected governement - but by EU installed technocrats. Cyprus - a rich and stable island when under the Cypriot £ - is now in terrible difficulty due to it's membership of the Frankfurt based €Euro currency area. Spain and Portugal now have record unemployment because - like Britain - they can't trade with their former colonies how they used to because of EU interference in free trade.

Those countries are now subjugated by unelected despots of the EU Commission. The same fate awaits Britain if we don't get out of the EU. I'd rather have our own people in Westminster that I can vote out running this country rather than the unelected despots of Brussels. UKIP all the way for me, let's get our country back from the clutches of Brussels and it's enemy alien EU Head Quarters.

I think this can dispel the myth about UKIP the bnp and racism. Note to Esmond. Please pay paticular attention 2.40 mins in.

Thank you for posting that LBC youtube broadcast interview with Nigel Farage. I reckon I've watched just about every youtube video featuring Nigel Farage - but I missed that one. In my opinion, Nigel Farage is this country's best political speaker by a country mile......and he's taken on just about every European Union loving despot......"Nigel Farage on who's who in the EU commission"...... :D ....

Can't see them making long-term in-roads, Gobbers.

Moral victory though they have now, I believe the majority of their votes came from people of below average education who remember the days before mass-immigration. Once they pass on, the youth today aren't going to find anything strange about living in a multi-cultural society (hence UKIP's main political card) and that's just concerning the non-apathetic minority.

I can't help but point out to you that UKIP are not against immigration.

Unfortunately you have read or heard from the same media that keeps these two hopeless political parties fouling our land for so long that it seems their lies have not escaped you.

UKIP are against the current OPEN DOOR IMMIGRATION.

That is what we have now, where every Tom Dick and Harry can arrive from the EU and claim benefits from day 1, That is not scaremongering, that is the truth, how can that be helpful for an NHS, our schools, our housing shortage, our economy.

Immigration is a good thing if it is kept in check, that is what they say, I would have thought that you being a well read scholar, would have been bullet proof from the mud slinging.

But It's to be expected from the political class, desperate to tag the race card somewhere that threatens their undemocratic way of life. You have had 2 political parties running this country for generations, a media that is split who's lies they spout and cover up. So it's hardly surprising you believe the crap they have thrown your way. And you say we are below average intelligence for not believing the crap.

Go check out what Farage actually says from his mouth, instead of listening to a spoon fed of lies from the ruling parties media machine.

Unfortunately you have read or heard from the same media that keeps these two hopeless political parties fouling our land for so long that it seems their lies have not escaped you.

That is what we have now, where every Tom Dick and Harry can arrive from the EU and claim benefits from day 1, That is not scaremongering, that is the truth, how can that be helpful for an NHS, our schools, our housing shortage, our economy.

Immigration is a good thing if it is kept in check, that is what they say, I would have thought that you being a well read scholar, would have been bullet proof from the mud slinging.

But It's to be expected from the political class, desperate to tag the race card somewhere that threatens their undemocratic way of life. You have had 2 political parties running this country for generations, a media that is split who's lies they spout and cover up. So it's hardly surprising you believe the crap they have thrown your way. And you say we are below average intelligence for not believing the crap.

Go check out what Farage actually says from his mouth, instead of listening to a spoon fed of lies from the ruling parties media machine.

Be fair, I didn't mention intelligence I mentioned education and I'm far from being a well-read scholar..

I'm largely apathetic but did see the bloke in a Channel 4 News documentary (not BBC) in Romania where the locals surprisingly told him they'd rather live in poverty than move here. They made him look a bit silly and totally undermined his whole purpose of going out there.

It is obviously an ideal moment for a new party to have success given the political climate and global economy and I'm not at all surprised UKIP have done well.

Other than the line about not just being against open door immigration and definatly not being racist I can not tell you any other proposed policy I've heard from UKIP so am just saying what I'm seeing.

Perhaps he should open his own line of media and relate with the clarity he claims to because at the moment he seems to simply be filling a temporary but blatant neish in the market, time will tell............

You run down our country so much it's no wonder you moved to live in France. Of course with the French economy going down the pan at such an alarming rate it's no wonder that so many French people are moving here to seek employment opportunities..to such an extent apparently that London is now the seventh largest French city in terms of population.

Of course employers are concerned about the EU and their major concern is the unpredictability surrounding the future of the EU economy and, in particular, the future of the Euro itself which is causing so much uncertainty that it is proving a discouragement to investment. The last report I read on this issue suggested that, at the moment, many business leaders advocate a re-negotiation of terms which, as we all know, is unlikely to happen. It is also important not to forget that when the Euro was introduced the general consensus amongst business 'leaders' was that we should join. With all the obvious flaws inherent within the use of a single currency amongst countries that are hanging on to their sovereignty by a thread and the social unrest caused by such extreme levels of unemployment in the EZ it is unlikely that there would be a majority in favour now.

Your comments on trade are surely a wind-up. You cannot seriously hold the view that the Europeans would no longer wish to sell us their goods and sevices because we were no longer members of the EU. The only evidence I can find of a country that has carried out a full Cost-Benefit analysis on the merits of joining the EU is Switzerland and they concluded that they would be seven times better off out rather than in.

of course EU countries will sell to us, but who will buy from us and what will they buy?, I am yet to see one coherent policy about the day after leaving the EU.

Excellent post screech. The political class that is so unrepresentative of people like us is a political class leadership all educated at Oxford University. Milipede, Camoron and Clegg are all of the same EU loving Oxford educated elite and so are the people that run the BBC (Brussels Broadcasting Corporation). That's why you can never see Nigel Farage's brilliant speeches to the EU despots in the EU parliament on the BBC and we have to search youtube for them.

It's a breath of fresh air that the anti EU political party that is UKIP is gaining ground. It feels like the country will soon be run by people like us and for our benefit instead of for the benefit of the Oxford University educated elitists and their despotic friends at EU HQ in Brussels. Squeeky bum time for all the Oxford University educated elitists of the Lib-Lab-Con who will soon be out of work and looking for jobs - for the first time - in the world of real work. :D On yer bikes Milipede, Camoron and Clegg - go get real work for rubbish wages like many of the rest of us have to. :laugh: No EU gravy train for them to sponge from once we're out of the EU. :D Bring it on !!!!

Excellent post screech. The political class that is so unrepresentative of people like us is a political class leadership all educated at Oxford University. Milipede, Camoron and Clegg are all of the same EU loving Oxford educated elite and so are the people that run the BBC (Brussels Broadcasting Corporation). That's why you can never see Nigel Farage's brilliant speeches to the EU despots in the EU parliament on the BBC and we have to search youtube for them.

It's a breath of fresh air that the anti EU political party that is UKIP is gaining ground. It feels like the country will soon be run by people like us and for our benefit instead of for the benefit of the Oxford University educated elitists and their despotic friends at EU HQ in Brussels. Squeeky bum time for all the Oxford University educated elitists of the Lib-Lab-Con who will soon be out of work and looking for jobs - for the first time - in the world of real work. :D On yer bikes Milipede, Camoron and Clegg - go get real work for rubbish wages like many of the rest of us have to. :laugh: No EU gravy train for them to sponge from once we're out of the EU. :D Bring it on !!!!

You are funny, the upper middle class tory toff Eton, oxbridge educated political elite has shrunk down to 'oxford educated political class', so as your 'latest' idol can exempt himself, you couldn't make it up.

Archived