IGNORED

Willem Ii

willem ii

Pre season friendly? City v Willem II  

432 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just for you information. Our last away match against Almere City was won by Willem II too with 1-2.

On the way back to Tilburg the players were in a party bus with a nice disco inside and outside and with flamethrowers on the roof. Here you see a video of the bus and the players partying with the supporters during a stop (sorry was at night so pretty dark). But that's the way the players and the supporters connect with each other at Willem II...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVZ8NKCOV1g

I will post here at the time the new schedule for the Eredivisie is published. Here you can find the final result of the Jupiler Leagea 2013-2014: http://www.liveuitslagen.nl/voetbal/nederland/jupiler-league/stand/?t=vRu6lvsb&ts=fThCTaNi

Have a nice summer and a good World Championship in Brasil!!!

If you have any questions in the mean while, just post them here or send me a pm.

CU next season in Bristol or in Tilburg.

Concept of the program of Willem II for the next season is published. It can be found here: http://bin617-03.website-voetbal.nl/sites/voetbal.nl/files/140604%20Concept%20competitieprogramma%202014-15.pdf

Looks like the dates for the well known teams are:

August 10 (sunday) Home game against PSV (first match of the season)

September 19 (Friday) Home game against NAC (THE local clash against our biggest rival!)

January 25 (Sunday) Away game against NAC

February 22 (Sunday) home game against AJAX

As mentioned: these dates are not final yet, but must of the time they will remain as stated.

As much as I would love to join the city willem 11 thang, I have always been an AZ fan as far back as the 70,s. I remember riding my bike across holland in 1997 and went to alkmaar and visited the ground it was the summer and no football but managed to buy a shirt which is my prized possession next to my Thorne yellow and green city shirt and my silk promotion scarf from the glory days. Good luck for next year except when you play AZ

@riddlesdown red: You are more than wellcome to visit the match Willem II - AZ. The last time we played against AZ was the last match of the season ( a bit more than one year ago) and then lots of City supporters came over. They had a very nice time here I understood with even an hour of free beer in the bar paid by the players of Willem II to say thank you for the support of that season.

@riddlesdown red: You are more than wellcome to visit the match Willem II - AZ. The last time we played against AZ was the last match of the season ( a bit more than one year ago) and then lots of City supporters came over. They had a very nice time here I understood with even an hour of free beer in the bar paid by the players of Willem II to say thank you for the support of that season.

No wonder they enjoyed it!!

:drunk2:

Does anyone know a place/website where I could get a Willem II shirt?

The best place is of course the fanshop at the stadium... ;-)  There will be a new supplier of the shirts next season (Robey) and a new sponsor. So at this time there are no official shirts to buy. I guess new shirts will be available soon (as the new sponsor is known). The official webshop can be found here: http://www.voetbalshop.nl/fanshop/willem-ii.html

This is the one of the second part of last season (showed by our topscorer Ruud Boymans, who will probably not play for Willem II next season, since he was rented):266px-Boymans_Willem_II_JohnBeerens.com_

Archived