IGNORED

Rovers Ground

Super

And...what if, say, these Portishead people had a BS postcode?

Hang on! What was Smiley Miley's address again!?

Your clearly getting a little confused with where portishead is and losing your bearings.....I wonder if there was somewhere I could direct you that would confirm what general area its in..how about portishead town council, if anyone knows they should know

http://www.portishead.gov.uk/Enquiry/Default.aspx

My letter head is Charlton Hayes, Bristol, South Glos, Bs34. I consider myself living in Bristol just under a different council.

Quick, retract your post otherwise RedZepp will be around to shred all your letterheads and demand you never have any attachment or reference to Bristol......which is miles and miles away and in no way has any connection to the outlying areas

TED SHEED is correct, its just banter..

some people like it others dont,

i dont like city and you halfwits do..

shame you aint all gas but it would be a shit world if we all thought the same,,

UTG

:ph34r:

halfwits??? f..k me you 6 fingered 8 toed ballbag!! as for being a gas head id rather rip my eyes out than watch that shite!i take it that the icons you when you come over the river so no one spots you,yes i know ive blown youre cover! :gasmask::punish:

"NH is a quantity surveyor by training and has successfully run a medium sized construction company. He will know exactly what it costs to get it built and whether he has enough money to do so. he clearly believes he has."

He also believed Rovers would reach the dizzy second tier heights I achieved during my incredibly successful tenure as manager but he got that disastrously wrong. If only he had been a quality surveyor things might have turned out differently.

halfwits??? f..k me you 6 fingered 8 toed ballbag!! as for being a gas head id rather rip my eyes out than watch that shite!i take it that the icons you when you come over the river so no one spots you,yes i know ive blown youre cover! :gasmask::punish:

Yes, even though I live in south bristol I always wear one of them letter box outfits the Muslim ladies wear just in case people see me and call me a gashead.. It's easier that way..

I get the fact that it holds a little banter value, but beyond that I really don't understand the 'not in bristol' argument.

As far as I'm concerned it's Bristol. The mod is bristol, uwe is I bristol, BRISTOL parkway (which is even further north) is, funnily enough, in bristol.

Crepe. Ryan Air advertises Girona airport as Barcelona but it ain't. "Bristol Parkway" is just a name just as you could mistakenly describe sags fans as "human'.

No point. City's "biggest rivals" are Cardiff. A club two leagues above from a different country. And you lot worry because Rovers are "moving out of Bristol". Haha!

The young 'uns see Cardiff City as our closest rivals. This is primarily because it is now twelve years since we relegated you at the Memorial Stadium so they haven't really experienced a Bristol derby.

Of course now you're moving out of Bristol they never will either. Such a shame.

this is where I am. To me Cardiff are the big rivals. Never seen Rovers vs City.

this is where I am. To me Cardiff are the big rivals. Never seen Rovers vs City.

As I said to someone in here recently, i doubt if it will be too long to wait now...

It's been long enough....

Carling cup draw tomorrow and I think there's a16/1 chance of drawing u lot...

As I said to someone in here recently, i doubt if it will be too long to wait now...

It's been long enough....

Carling cup draw tomorrow and I think there's a16/1 chance of drawing u lot...

i hope so cant wait !! :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed: home or away.steady walk up gloucs rd as usual unapossed,or getting the train to montpelier.. :gasmask::gasmask: otib

Why would you laugh? Why do all Rovers fans think that suddenly a new ground will guarantee them Championship football?

More to the point, how have R*vers fans convinced themselves, the council or anyone else that it is morally acceptable to give the go-ahead for the demolition of a memorial built in honour of Bristol's sacrificed. People sacrificed for all our freedom.

What a bunch of shameless, disrespectful, leeching pikies. They'll be burning the poppy next..

"NH is a quantity surveyor by training and has successfully run a medium sized construction company. He will know exactly what it costs to get it built and whether he has enough money to do so. he clearly believes he has."He also believed Rovers would reach the dizzy second tier heights I achieved during my incredibly successful tenure as manager but he got that disastrously wrong. If only he had been a quality surveyor things might have turned out differently.

send bert tann to Vietnam that's what I think

More to the point, how have R*vers fans convinced themselves, the council or anyone else that it is morally acceptable to give the go-ahead for the demolition of a memorial built in honour of Bristol's sacrificed. People sacrificed for all our freedom.

What a bunch of shameless, disrespectful, leeching pikies. They'll be burning the poppy next..

So where would you rate your fans that defaced this Memorial then ? My Grandfather died on the Somme and I have no problem with the re- development at all, with the gates being left at the site. But what I do have a problem with is ****s defacing any war memorial and I would happily swing for your fans who did that !

So where would you rate your fans that defaced this Memorial then ? My Grandfather died on the Somme and I have no problem with the re- development at all, with the gates being left at the site. But what I do have a problem with is ****s defacing any war memorial and I would happily swing for your fans who did that !

Highly doubt there are many fans that agree with that defacing.

the same as, not all city fans think rovers fans are baseball wielding thugs who hit Swindon fans.

what keys in the ashtray and all that?

get your facts right first before you come on ere plum

what keys in the ashtray and all that?

get your facts right first before you come on ere plum

What facts have I got wrong ? Not about keys in the ashtray pal, it's about what is descent and respectful to people who fought and died for their country. It's also above people coming on here who just want a dig at Rovers and really never give a toss about any memorial.

What facts have I got wrong ? Not about keys in the ashtray pal, it's about what is descent and respectful to people who fought and died for their country. It's also above people coming on here who just want a dig at Rovers and really never give a toss about any memorial.

So three lads who defaced the Memorial (which City fans subsequently helped pay to be cleaned up) is as bad as your entire support being happy to see this same Memorial demolished?

So three lads who defaced the Memorial (which City fans subsequently helped pay to be cleaned up) is as bad as your entire support being happy to see this same Memorial demolished?

Respect to your supporters for cleaning it up. Get your fact right though, there will still be a memorial at the sight so we are not demolishing it, and I stand by what I said, most of your lot on here just want a dig at the Rovers and couldn't care less about the memorial and the fact that it will still be there.

Respect to your supporters for cleaning it up. Get your fact right though, there will still be a memorial at the sight so we are not demolishing it, and I stand by what I said, most of your lot on here just want a dig at the Rovers and couldn't care less about the memorial and the fact that it will still be there.

Ive been led to believe that the gates are the entrance to the actual memorial ie. the ground itself. This was evidently left to the rugby club to be used for sporting purposes in memory of soldiers who died in WW1. You sold it for cash to a supermarket and most of your grubby little fans celebrate because you think it means you will "get one over on the gert sh1t". I understand that BRFC have followed the correct procedures however that doesn't stop me thinking its a bit of a scummy thing to do.

I think you'll find that there are plenty of fans on OTIB who do care about things like War Memorials so you can **** off with your assumption that we only give a sh1t because its the Gas.

Archived