IGNORED

Police Wanting Help

richwwtk

I would not presume to tell anyone whether they should 'turn grass' or anything, but next time we play Cardiff (whenever the hell that might be!) and it's back to a full on tickets-on-the-bus bubble match, don't complain on here, go and complain to the chaps in those photos. Personally it has always baffled me why someone would pay £30-odd plus travel to attend a football match to have a scrap- especially with a bunch of soulless, plastic fans such as those that now frequent the sheep bowl...

I expect some of you would grass your own family up aswell.

Some of the policing that day was bad, and i doubt they have done much about that.

Did anyone else see the mounted policeman, strike a fellow city fan on the head with his baton? This city fan was just walking along, wasnt being violent in any way. The policeman then went on to have smirk on his face like he was enjoying it, while the city fan had blood coming from his head.

These fans could of done very very little, not anything worse than what you see on a friday night out, there though people would just end up with a £80 fine and a night in the cells.

As the people are football fans, they are dragged through the press without any evidence. How would you like it, if your photo was put in the paper before you had a chance to talk to the police? A photo saying you beat someone up, or liked children etc.

Think murdering a child is a bit different to breaking up some furniture. Just can't believe people are trying to get other Bristol city fans arrested. Sad times

Both are against the law commit the crime do the time as the saying goes, I am a bit torn on the issue tho' as no one was hurt and it was all just handbags over there (according to most ppl)

If you're out there causing trouble then you're not one of our own. You're a sad deluded fool who really should take a long hard look at themselves and realise they're being a tw*t

I wouldn't grass on an enemy. It just isn't done!

Why are people on here defending these idiots? Surely we don't want our Football club to be associated with these morons?

So these morons, havent been proved guilty of ANYTHING yet, but you still want them out of the football club.

Guess we need to lock them up, throw away the key without trial?

Your calling them idiots, without any proof of anything.

So without knowing what the alleged offence is for each person, some people think posting these mugshots is a good thing?

Wallsall away. The treatment of Dafarms at Millwall - there's plenty more.

Don't ever trust the police when it comes to football.

I'm sure thats what the muslims are saying about people in their community who go on to commit extremist acts........

Think murdering a child is a bit different to breaking up some furniture. Just can't believe people are trying to get other Bristol city fans arrested. Sad times

So would you be happy if a group of lads came to your home and smash the place up?

" oh it's alright officer, they're City fans "

Why does belonging to a certain group make you exempt from the law in certain people's eyes!

I'm sure thats what the muslims are saying about people in their community who go on to commit extremist acts........

What a piss poor, brain dead, sensationalist analogy.

Nothing happened of any note in Cardiff. Worse goes on in town every weekend. Yet do we see mugshots of that plastered over the press?

So without knowing what the alleged offence is for each person, some people think posting these mugshots is a good thing?

Wallsall away. The treatment of Dafarms at Millwall - there's plenty more.

Don't ever trust the police when it comes to football.

Bleeding right an all. Anyone who was been away and has been treated like a villain by the likes of west Midland joke of a police force knows that the old bill are always up for cracking a few heads if they get the chance.

So would you be happy if a group of lads came to your home and smash the place up?

" oh it's alright officer, they're City fans "

Why does belonging to a certain group make you exempt from the law in certain people's eyes!

Spot on.

Archived