IGNORED

New Kit Announcement

Ian M

• Admin

Unfortunately the Bristol Post (whilst complying with the print edition) ignored the proposed release date of the new kit with their online edition.

In respect to the club and their financial partners we have taken the difficult decision to temporarily remove the posting from the forum and ask for understanding in this matter.

I'm sure it will only be a matter of time before the images are released anyway & thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Guys.... Ill let you into a secret, Its closely guarded and I may be putting my family in danger by telling you all this.

The home kit is Red with White swimming arm bands...

The away kit is black and white with a splash of red, with white shorts!

And no robin.

I'm going to go into hiding now. Bye.

Assuming it is that horrendous kit then someone(s) at BCFC has, yet again, failed to understand the basics of good taste.

The white flappy bits are totally unnecessary and will do just that on the field of play; flap about like a worthless slack harry vest that has not been tucked in.

Come up with a reasonable design, and option 3 was getting there, and I would buy it. Otherwise they can stuff it.

Those shirts are minging why why why not just keep it simple Kev Smith said they had a choice of a few designs at the parliment meeting a while ago so someone at the club choose those piss poor shirts please in future let the fans vote on it.

Those shirts are minging why why why not just keep it simple Kev Smith said they had a choice of a few designs at the parliment meeting a while ago so someone at the club choose those piss poor shirts please in future let the fans vote on it.

i.e. the club had a choice of the Adidas templates ;)

Ahhh the five pillars including fan engagement. Star trek one season, swimming arm bands the next says Smithy.

I quite like both. Each to their own I suppose. They don't look like arm bands because the white carries down part of the inside of the shirt. It would look naff if that wasn't the case.

Big improvement on last season.

Our biggest problem is that our kit keeps getting fiddled around with. Ultimately it's just red and white but nowadays has to have some pointless flashes or gimmics that change every year. We look no different to Barnsley or Swindle.

I think we should adopt something "special" to us as a club which would improve our overall identity. I'm thinking in the way that Sampdoria or Ajax stand out and are instinctively recognisable. It just needs a stripe or something and then to stick with it. I hate to say it but at least the gas have a distinctive look (their fans also tend to stand out a bit!).

I've not seen this year's offering yet but from everyone's description it sounds a bit sh*tty.

Archived