IGNORED

New Kit Announcement

Ian M

Although we all seem to know which design we are talking about it until the club says so I have hidden the images and links, sorry. Please don't post anymore on here, but we might not be able to get to them all.

Although we all seem to know which design we are talking about it until the club says so I have hidden the images and links, sorry. Please don't post anymore on here, but we might not be able to get to them all.

Does the club actually run this forum?

Pictures all over fb.......

Indeed! Once leaked I think the club would be wise to just paste it on their website. If people want to see it they will - trying to stiffle it is not helping anyone - club should just admit defeat and get it out there!

But the club don't run the forum do they?

Hull's colours are yellow/amber and BLACK.

So what's your point?

The point is the kit has no baring on a teams performance it's just another revenue stream for a club

If you don't like it don't buy it, we've played in a hell of a lot worse

But as always it's going to be used to knock the club yet again by the same people

The point is the kit has no baring on a teams performance it's just another revenue stream for a club

But as always it's going to be used to knock the club yet again by the same people

So if we came out with a natty blue and white quarters motif then presumably not liking that is just another excuse to bash the club?

A clubs kit is an important part of its identity in my opinion.

I have no real strong feelings for our kit this season to be honest. I don't like the armbands much but at least it's an all red and white kit.

I don't like white shorts with a black shirt as I think it looks naff. That's not me bashing the club, I just think it's a poor choice and doesn't look good. But that's a personal design preference.

I don't get to many away games so thankfully will probably only see us playing in red anyway.

It's the club chucking about the five pillars and visions about not fans. it's the club chucking about consultation. if they were serious about it there would be a vote on things like kits. No way do companies only offer one option to clubs.

Exactly Rog. Don't like don't buy, same with all things in life!

It's not just about whether you want to buy it. I haven't bought a football shirt in 5 years but I still want to watch us play in a nice kit. And as I've already said I think our home kit is ok, better than this season for sure.

It's not just about whether you want to buy it. I haven't bought a football shirt in 5 years but I still want to watch us play in a nice kit. And as I've already said I think our home kit is ok, better than this season for sure.

Why? So we can say well we played rubbish but at least we looked good?!

Why? So we can say well we played rubbish but at least we looked good?!

As I said, for me, a club's kit is part of its identity and a well designed, pleasant looking kit should be a simple enough requirement for all teams. Fan consultation would be nice also and benefit fans and the club. Many other clubs have been doing kit votes for years.

Can't believe how Precious some on here are. Guess what, the club can't please everyone. If you don't like it don't buy it, though as with a lot of the constant moaners on here I doubt very much they were ever going to buy it or perhaps ever go to watch us in it. The club have to change it every year and only have so many to choose from. I remember threads not so long back complaining the kits looked the same each season, they've tried to be a bit different in recent years and still can't win.

For what it's worth, the last two times we've had something "a bit different" on the sleeves we've got promoted from this division

Can't believe how Precious some on here are. Guess what, the club can't please everyone. If you don't like it don't buy it, though as with a lot of the constant moaners on here I doubt very much they were ever going to buy it or perhaps ever go to watch us in it. The club have to change it every year and only have so many to choose from. I remember threads not so long back complaining the kits looked the same each season, they've tried to be a bit different in recent years and still can't win.

For what it's worth, the last two times we've had something "a bit different" on the sleeves we've got promoted from this division

Ahhhh I wondered why we didn't get promoted last season, it was the sleeves that done it.

There is a thread on Ziderheads about this, complete with pic.......so how come it's vanished on here, but can stay over there?

Not having a go at the mods here, just wondering......is it because you can say '****' on there, but not on here?

Archived