IGNORED

New Kit Announcement

Ian M

Yeah I saw that clip, the bit that sort of pissed me off was SL saying "in the past people have said Steve Lansdown can pay for that, well not anymore". I cannot recall ever having asked SL to pay for anything, has anybody else? and of course firstly he could quite easily have said 'NO' and had he appointed better managers then perhaps he wouldn't have spent so much in the name of the club, don't blame me Steve.

I don't expect or demand ex international marquee signings with big hair. I hoped under all the deluge of rhetoric was a commitment to work with those who matter most. All that talking saw them conk out at the first fence.

I think the new kit is ok, but my gripe is that the kids version has Community Trust and not Blackthorn on the front. Wanting to buy my kid his first shirt, I want a replica shirt, not a version of!

gambling and alcohol advertising are banned on children's replica football shirts...

That's even worse than ours!

Seriously, though, it's only a kit. I don't care that much, most modern football shirts are trash and I wouldn't be buying one regardless. Overpriced crap loaded with sponsor logos.

Only one thing that matters, and that's the team on the pitch - couldn't care less as long as we stay red!

Had a look at it in the club shop and to be honest it looks alot nicer in person. I hated it from the pictures but after seeing it i'd consider getting one. On a model that it actually fits correctly the big flappy white arms arn't as noticable as it's fitted like the last few seasons of addidas.

Archived