IGNORED

Trouble At Football.

JOSH17

Redeye has called me unintelligent and thick in the past. Is that a form of bullying Woodsy? I am to thick and unintelligent to figure it out myself!

How you've not been rounded up and shot yet is quite frankfully beyond me

Scumbag

The worst I've seen was England away to Scotland,1990 as I remember,you had to see it to believe it,Scotland chased every where on their own turf.

Not strictly true pal . Sure some scotland ran but I was with Hibs/St Johnstone that day and they definately never . We did end up fighting Dundee and some Aberdeen as well as you morris dancers.

Sure it was 89 as well but may have been 90 .

Just remember,those of you old enough know how many times we took the East End. You can't rewrite history. I got a few kickings down there but that was fair coz that's why we went there. But we took it a few times. Even when we came down to help you with Chelsea. Don't be ashamed it just happened. Now cameras etc spoil it.

You had some good boys in them days but for that generation we had better. Respect to Angus and Beanie.

Take care Beanie, I understand you've been ill,. best wishes from an old Tote Ender.

Just remember,those of you old enough know how many times we took the East End. You can't rewrite history. I got a few kickings down there but that was fair coz that's why we went there. But we took it a few times. Even when we came down to help you with Chelsea. Don't be ashamed it just happened. Now cameras etc spoil it.

You had some good boys in them days but for that generation we had better. Respect to Angus and Beanie.

Take care Beanie, I understand you've been ill,. best wishes from an old Tote Ender.

If by "taking" it you mean being in there ,trapped at the back surrounded by OB and a couple of thou East End boys, ?

About 5 or 6 ?

Hello.. i am old enough to know, banter asides your bunch of cross dressing greebo's never ever took the east end...end of, this is not a bite this is Fact, and as far as name dropping you sad sag, we all know names, i have lived amongst you all my life, i have drank, got pissed and cried at funerals for some of your boys, please dont return to this forum and spout lies, it's not funny nor clever, Jeez.....want to carry it further pm me and we can discuss this further, ( as the eskimo said, get my drift )

Hello.. i am old enough to know, banter asides your bunch of cross dressing greebo's never ever took the east end...end of, this is not a bite this is Fact, and as far as name dropping you sad sag, we all know names, i have lived amongst you all my life, i have drank, got pissed and cried at funerals for some of your boys, please dont return to this forum and spout lies, it's not funny nor clever, Jeez.....want to carry it further pm me and we can discuss this further, ( as the eskimo said, get my drift )

So am I and I was there as stated in previous post. No need to get so upset.

As a kid, we used to take coach loads to Wembley (from somerdale) to see the England Scotland (usually) U15's game. Always stopped at Windsor Park. I can clearly remember huge battles in the park between both countries and personally being frightened to death, I was probably 12 ish. Looking back now that was probably just echoing what was going on in the home nation adult games.

Archived