IGNORED

Bradford Fan In Peace Banter Welcome

heavensentcityg3nt

Conspiracy thought! What if Steve Lansdown buys every sports team in Bristol except Rovers only to destroy them and reveal himself a closet Bristol Rovers fan which means Rovers achieve ultimate control of sport in Bristol. It's like a plot from Game of Thrones.

So if SLs job for city is master of coin, shall we call him Littlefinger?

Ill get my coat

who rattled your cage have you been on the frosty jack again? Bristol where your mums your sister and your dads your Aunty-

seriously a thread I started to talk football has really just highlighted what a bunch of inbreds you really are even the Gas have more class.

we will come and have them 3 points ta very much

:clapping:

who rattled your cage have you been on the frosty jack again? Bristol where your mums your sister and your dads your Aunty-

seriously a thread I started to talk football has really just highlighted what a bunch of inbreds you really are even the Gas have more class.

we will come and have them 3 points ta very much

Actually sir you invited banter with your opening post and its been proven you either lack the intelligence or just can't take it.

So it might be best if we just say bye for now before Randy and his Smashers arrange a meet and "fill you in"

As for Randy looking for trouble there is a real element to our fanbase too - you shouldn't be inciting football violence especially when we have nobheads equal to you willing to take you up on it. Ill be ensuring that OUR beloved club are aware of the comments made on this forum in regards to being filled in

Randy and 'the Smashers' were due to feature on Danny Dyers 'The Real Football Factories' programme but it was decided they were too ******* hardcore for the Bravo TV audience.

As for your "nobheads", no offence but last season we had Leeds, Millwall and Cardiff come to the Gate plus Wolves and Birmingham. The season before that you could add West Ham to the list so I wouldn't worry about our ability to host "nobheads".

oh sorry I thought it was just me that was trying to stay on Topic. Make up your minds either we are having banter or we are trying to discuss the pending game.

****en gert lush wunnet?"

anyway see you in August don't forget to wave when your leaving early.

Banter or discussion around pending game?..... We do what we want. What's the name of your team again?

Randy and 'the Smashers' were due to feature on Danny Dyers 'The Real Football Factories' programme but it was decided they were too ******* hardcore for the Bravo TV audience.

As for your "nobheads", no offence but last season we had Leeds, Millwall and Cardiff come to the Gate plus Wolves and Birmingham. The season before that you could add West Ham to the list so I wouldn't worry about our ability to host "nobheads".

ive got piles bring on the bradford ointment!!

oh sorry I thought it was just me that was trying to stay on Topic. Make up your minds either we are having banter or we are trying to discuss the pending game.

Don't care what happens... Either way, thank **** I don't live in your hell hole!

If you post on this forum long enough you will find that the concept of staying on topic is frequently completely alien to us.

Lifes short mate, lighten up.

Archived