IGNORED

Question For Dave L

timothy bird

OK Dave re the giving away of the we for the rangers game. how much liaison actually took place with any of the fans groups that the club value so much?

Seriously...?!

Where else could they put 4,000+ away fans, without disrupting even more people than will be the case in the EE?

Sorry if I offend anyone but its a fudging stand!!? It's a friendly, I don't see the issue. Rangers are a big club who will easily fill it, means more money for the club.

I think it's a cumulative history thing rather than this one incident.

!well Lew the dolman is a bigger stand so why not let rangers fill that and make even more money for the club?

How many people regularly sit in the Dolman, compared to regularly sit in the EE..? I'm not sure exactly what the answer is, but it is certainly an awful lot more in the Dolman - I would go as far as to suggest that is probably at least 5 times as many on average...?!

Some people really should think before posting things on here...!

• Admin

Dave l has an email address (and maybe a Twitter account too?) I believe.

It's not an unfair question (even though I don't care about the east end) but surely there are appropriate channels for questions...

DaveL has twice offered on here to meet Timothy to listen to his concerns but Mr Bird has turned down those invitations, preferring instead to rant about how the club doesn't listen to his opinion.

I think it's a cumulative history thing rather than this one incident.

The EE currently is a tip, therefore the away fans should go there! When it's re-developed though I'd like to see them move which I think will happen already.

Archived