IGNORED

Question For Dave L

timothy bird

Not sure he said liar, I think what he means is that Dave L will put a club spin on everything. I suppose that's his job, he has to liaise downwards and sell things to the fans.

As for Monkeh, jeez...

It's a friendly, its a shame the atyeo wasn't considered, we could have sold more tickets to our friends from Glasgow. Most people on here put money before everything don't they?

So saying he wont believe anything he says is not calling him a liar?!

So saying he wont believe anything he says is not calling him a liar?!

He did call him a liar but he's also calmed down and become a bit more civil about things, we should all just move on as nothing is going to change for the rangers game,

Well, I would disagree with that - As others have said, his opinion was fine and had a good point, he just didn't express it well. Very unfair to ban for that really.

Dave L works hard for this club and to label him a liar and a bloke who you couldn't trust. Fully deserved and he won't be missed.

Well, I would disagree with that - As others have said, his opinion was fine and had a good point, he just didn't express it well. Very unfair to ban for that really.

Actually, he's broken several rules by swearing at other posters which other people have been banned for in the past. Absolutely deserved.

I'm full of admiration for the way he comes on this site and tries to address ordinary fans' concerns, Let's face it, he doesn't have to!

Well for me he kinda does, it is his job to liaise with supporters after all and he's not a volunteer!

I've always believe that a fans liaison officer should be recommended by the various supporters groups rather than sourced by the club, you need sometimes for someone to challenge not just toe the corporate line.

That Bird character did himself no favours but no one in the club should be immune to criticism.

One game in the EE standing uncomfortably at the back doesn't necessarily mean you have the best interests of those supporters at heart.

Actually, he's broken several rules by swearing at other posters which other people have been banned for in the past. Absolutely deserved.

He was swearing at me but I don't mind that I'm old enough and big enough to put up with it,

Well for me he kinda does, it is his job to liaise with supporters after all and he's not a volunteer!

I've always believe that a fans liaison officer should be recommended by the various supporters groups rather than sourced by the club, you need sometimes for someone to challenge not just toe the corporate line.

That Bird character did himself no favours but no one in the club should be immune to criticism.

One game in the EE standing uncomfortably at the back doesn't necessarily mean you have the best interests of those supporters at heart.

I agree that nobody should be immune from criticism, I've handed out enough over the years. However, as you say, there is a way of going about it, and Timmy's way was not it.

Dave L even offered to meet Tim at a venue of his choice but he declined, not sure what more could be expected of him.

I agree that nobody should be immune from criticism, I've handed out enough over the years. However, as you say, there is a way of going about it, and Timmy's way was not it.

Dave L even offered to meet Tim at a venue of his choice but he declined, not sure what more could be expected of him.

Maybe DL should find out where his season ticket is and buy the seat next to him for one game as a surprise. Would love to see his face ....

Maybe DL should find out where his season ticket is and buy the seat next to him for one game as a surprise. Would love to see his face ....

Good plan, but Tim's an Eastender and I was under the impression nobody uses a seat in there?

Shouldn't be hard to spot in his anorak though!!

Kid.gifangrykid.jpg

Archived