IGNORED

Will The Rangers Game Sell Out?

Robin in Qatar

Nope because I can't buy a bleeding ticket !!!

In all seriousness, I think we'd probably get around 12,000 - 14,000

Snap.

Been constantly trying to call since yday and after 4 minutes the phones goto voicemail.

As a season ticket holder am also stunned that seat hasn't been held back for a bit. An really close to giving the game a miss as getting tickets is so hard.

Does anyone think the Rangers game will sell out?

If it was a 3pm KO including POTD then definitely. As it is - hopefully. Can't really think of a bigger friendly that we could have to be honest. Even Real Madrid and Barcelona - they wouldn't bring anywhere near as many fans and I think I'd rather play a team with such good fans as Gers. England Vs Scotland - can't wait.

Nope because I can't buy a bleeding ticket !!!

In all seriousness, I think we'd probably get around 12,000 - 14,000

Have I just been extremely lucky today then? I rang the ticket office on 01179630600 - pressed option 1 and my call was picked up straight away and I bought 3 tickets with no problem at all.....

Snap.

Been constantly trying to call since yday and after 4 minutes the phones goto voicemail.

As a season ticket holder am also stunned that seat hasn't been held back for a bit. An really close to giving the game a miss as getting tickets is so hard.

TBF - I did leave an answerphone message twice and the club did get back to me - now got the tickets :-)

Hoping this game will sell out! Got a couple of tickets on Tuesday no problem at all, took 2 minuets on the phone and got through straight away. Sat in the Williams F block, has the potential to be a great game with a great atmosphere as long as the club gets a decent attendance. Will be extremely disappointed if the attendance is below 15k!

DanielRed.

Snap.

It's unreserved seating isn't it? Just get there early and get your seat.

I think if 7000 tickets have been sold already and the tickets have only been on sale for a couple of days then that is pretty good. I would expect the crowd to be at least 15,000. For me it is a much better friendly than Reading.

15,000? If it's anything like that it will surely only be because there are far more than 4,000 Rangers fans are in the ground, not convinced there's a widespread enthusiasm amongst City fans for this game.

I think if 7000 tickets have been sold already and the tickets have only been on sale for a couple of days then that is pretty good. I would expect the crowd to be at least 15,000. For me it is a much better friendly than Reading.

The opposition we are playing either brings out more or less City fans strangely, shouldnt it be the same amount of fans more or less.........after all, we are going to watch City not the opposition arent we ???????

Archived