IGNORED

Will The Rangers Game Sell Out?

Robin in Qatar

You really believe that John Daly wouldn't get a game for Saints? You sir are a big fibber.

Jon Daly is past it . How many goals did he score and how many times did his team win against Saints last season ?

City really should hump The Rangers in the friendly . The Rangers have signed has-been older spl players to get them out of a hole . Templeton , Wallace and a couple of the younger lads are ok .

Ian Black is a terrible footballer and likely to injure either himself or an opposition player every time he tackles .

The present The Rangers team would likely be relegated from the spl if they played there and that's with Hearts deducted 15 points already .

Jon Daly is past it . How many goals did he score and how many times did his team win against Saints last season ?

City really should hump The Rangers in the friendly . The Rangers have signed has-been older spl players to get them out of a hole . Templeton , Wallace and a couple of the younger lads are ok .

Ian Black is a terrible footballer and likely to injure either himself or an opposition player every time he tackles .

The present The Rangers team would likely be relegated from the spl if they played there and that's with Hearts deducted 15 points already .

Rubbish, a Rangers team not as strong as they have now easily beat SPL opposition in the form of runners up Motherwell in the cup. If Rangers were in the SPL they would finish top half easily. I agree that City have a chance of beating them and I agree that Rangers are a pale shadow of their former self. As regards Black, most SPL teams would play him if they had him on their books.

Alright troops rangers fan here looking forward to the game,lets us see what the new lads are like.

Its going to be some weekend am camping at t in the park and getting picked up at the campsite at 4 in the morning going to the game and getting dropped off back at titp

Anyone recommend any decent boozers???

I'm not talking about ability at all, because obviously ability wise there are at least a dozen better teams than Gers at the moment, as regards to average 2013 attendances it relates to season ticket sales so the crowd given could be 45000 when in reality only 25000 are at the game, check it out, and when Gers were last in the Scot Prem their average crowds were 5000 less than Celtic, at the end of the day until Gers get back into the prem all games played by the old firm are "dead rubbers" as the champions are known before a ball is kicked. not sure where you get this "far superior history" from, have they ever been Champions of Europe? as i said, get over this Rangers love-in.

Now im not on this board to talk about celtic BUT i think youll find that it was celtic who doctored there figures regarding season ticket holders.

Even celtic fans i know said they were lucky to get 30k outside of the champions league games.

Motherwell put in their worst performance in years . ICT and Dundee Utd thrashed them in the cups , believe me , they aren't very good . Signing Foster and the likes just shows the standard they are at , pish .

Is that the same foster who has a spl winners medal the last time he played with rangers?

Motherwell put in their worst performance in years . ICT and Dundee Utd thrashed them in the cups , believe me , they aren't very good . Signing Foster and the likes just shows the standard they are at , pish .

Willie, you seem to have dodged the points that I was making. Rangers still have the second strongest squad in Scotland and Saints would take Ian Black and Jon Daly in a shot and you cannot deny that.

Alright troops rangers fan here looking forward to the game,lets us see what the new lads are like.

Its going to be some weekend am camping at t in the park and getting picked up at the campsite at 4 in the morning going to the game and getting dropped off back at titp

Anyone recommend any decent boozers???

Get yourself a few cans of cider and get over the park in the sunshine. A few impromptu City v Gers fans games pre match. And as it is at Ashton you can be certain the sun will be shining. 30 degrees today! Hope you are not ginger, :laugh:.

Telling you, don't think rangers will bring as many as we all expect

They are going sheff wed seriously en masse, their ultras group union bears are certainly heading to sheff wed over Bristol, as that game was announced a few weeks before ours

Be a shame if they don't - can't see us selling 15k tickets with a 1230ko, 9 working days to buy tickets over the telephone between 9am-5pm and no POTD...

£16 a ticket to watch a friendly against a scottish third division side with no real history. You're having a laugh arent you.

Dont get me wrong it's a glamorous match and i would be looking forward to seeing the new guys but not at that price. And before anyone mentions it i know it's to cover police costs etc....

Would rather go to Forest Green for a tenner. Probably on a par with scottish football!

£16 a ticket to watch a friendly against a scottish third division side with no real history. You're having a laugh arent you.

Dont get me wrong it's a glamorous match and i would be looking forward to seeing the new guys but not at that price. And before anyone mentions it i know it's to cover police costs etc....

Would rather go to Forest Green for a tenner. Probably on a par with scottish football!

I am sorry but I have to massively disagree with you, ten quid to watch FGR or an extra six quid to see one of the biggest clubs in European football uuummmmm. I can promise a very different atmosphere at Ashton from what you'll get at FGR. if that doesn't convince you, when was the last time you saw City at Ashton lifting silverware?

I am sorry but I have to massively disagree with you, ten quid to watch FGR or an extra six quid to see one of the biggest clubs in European football uuummmmm. I can promise a very different atmosphere at Ashton from what you'll get at FGR. if that doesn't convince you, when was the last time you saw City at Ashton lifting silverware?

26th April 2012

Rangers are a big club in Scotland.

Kalju are a big club in Estonia.

Skonto Riga are a big club in Latvia.

Steaua are a big club in Romania.

See the theme?

Barely competitive leagues where the glory hogs swarm to the most successful team. Big deal.

• Admin

Just spoke to a Rangers fan based in Bristol, he applied for tickets at Rangers, but said he was told that the way they are allocated through supporters groups meant that only two were on sale per member, and that they were advised there would not be any "general sales" tickets.

He has now got tickets in the Dolman Stand - having never been to AG8 before, seems no worry on who is being sold tickets in there

Archived