IGNORED

Will The Rangers Game Sell Out?

Robin in Qatar

Can anyone confirm if I can pick my ticket up on match day? Or will I need to do it before? I ordered tickets on the phone the other day. Haven't picked up a ticket from the ground for a long time so just wondered if the ticket office would be open?

Back to crowds, from 1999-2012 Celtic's average crowds were bigger in 12 seasons out of 13, sometimes by as much as a massive 12000 people, there is no doubt who the biggest club is and they are not Huns!

Watch your language mate ya *****

You do realise some of us find that H-word very offensive

Ii was brought up as a Catholic of Irish decent in the middle of Knowle west during the "troubles", believe me i know all about having offensive comments being thrown at me and no i didn't know you find it offensive so please forgive my ignorance and accept my apologies.

This is a wonderful example of how posts start on one subject and get hijacked to other subjects. It started as a thread about whether the Rangers game would be a sell out. We’re now talking about Huns!

There is a modern definition of Huns that I won’t go into but the traditional definitions are different.

One refers to Attila Hun who ruled the Hunnic Empire from approx 440 to 453 AD.

The other refers to a derogatory nickname used by the British soldiers during the First World War to describe the German Army.

Whichever of the 3 definitions you go for, I’m not sure how it relates to a sell out!

This is a wonderful example of how posts start on one subject and get hijacked to other subjects. It started as a thread about whether the Rangers game would be a sell out. We’re now talking about Huns!

There is a modern definition of Huns that I won’t go into but the traditional definitions are different.

One refers to Attila Hun who ruled the Hunnic Empire from approx 440 to 453 AD.

The other refers to a derogatory nickname used by the British soldiers during the First World War to describe the German Army.

Whichever of the 3 definitions you go for, I’m not sure how it relates to a sell out!

Kaiser Wilhelm instructed the German army to act like Huns in China, and it was picked up on by the British.

I was reading because it started as a football thread. And I am posting because I want it to be a football thread again.

Drop the attitude "harrys".

Why are you having a pop at me? i stopped posting on here for 18 Months because of childish censorship, you drop your attitude and stop telling an old man what he can & can't do, as i said if someone does not like a certain subject don't read i, there are plenty of other senseless, inane, subjects on this forum to play about with, don't worry i shall put myself into retirement for a while.

Why are you having a pop at me? i stopped posting on here for 18 Months because of childish censorship, you drop your attitude and stop telling an old man what he can & can't do, as i said if someone does not like a certain subject don't read i, there are plenty of other senseless, inane, subjects on this forum to play about with, don't worry i shall put myself into retirement for a while.

I'm not censoring anything. All I am saying is there is no need to make this thread political, and there is no need to have a go at me for saying that a football thread shouldn't be political. I like the subject, but I didn't like how it was taken over with Celtic vs Rangers political stances.

I'm not censoring anything. All I am saying is there is no need to make this thread political, and there is no need to have a go at me for saying that a football thread shouldn't be political. I like the subject, but I didn't like how it was taken over with Celtic vs Rangers political stances.

So why reply to my post? reply to the "no surrender" merchants.

I didn't reply to your post's to start with. You replied to mine.

This thread has now got boring now you & Kingswood mask have got involved, i can see how the 2 of you have four and half thousand posts between you, too much time on your hands for a Friday night, i shall bid you goodnight, i'm off to the cuckoo club.

This thread has now got boring now you & Kingswood mask have got involved, i can see how the 2 of you have four and half thousand posts between you, too much time on your hands for a Friday night, i shall bid you goodnight, i'm off to the cuckoo club.

No need to get personal. It got boring when politics got brought into it.

Enjoy your time at " cuckoo club " sorry my envolvment distracted your mind set, still, there's always 2 moz xx

Scottish 3rd Division team the 2nd biggest club in Britain? what bigger than Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal & Chelsea, the arrogance of you Gers fans is unbelievable

I am not a Gers fan I am a Bristol City fan, however I think Rangers are bigger than any other club in Britain other than Man Utd ( who I can't stand BTW). Rangers are not more successful in a European sense than Liverpool and their squad is not better than any PL teams in England, but they are a massive football club with a huge global support.

As regards Celtic, they have always been the glorious underdogs, fighting the might of the establishment club. As a Catholic you should know that.

Where have they said that??

Maybe daveL will come out and say something.

The girl on the phone said it when I asked for a specific seat. I got the seat but she said not to worry as its unreserved so sit where you want.

As I said, have the seat I want regardless.

Sglosbcfc -you are deluded .

The Rangers aren't even the biggest club in Glasgow .

As for second best squad in Scotland , you're just showing yourself up now.

Willie, can you tell me another team in Scotland, Celtic aside, who have players like Daly, Templeton, Black, Wallace etc. As I have said before I am no fan of Rangers but due to their huge support and spending power they have always been the most successful team in Scotland. Celtic have done incredibly well to hang on their coat tails in terms of league wins etc. as for teams like St Johnstone, Inverness etc I have nothing but admiration for how they make of fight of things with crumbs from the Old Firm table and crowds of less than 5000.

Willie, can you tell me another team in Scotland, Celtic aside, who have players like Daly, Templeton, Black, Wallace etc. As I have said before I am no fan of Rangers but due to their huge support and spending power they have always been the most successful team in Scotland. Celtic have done incredibly well to hang on their coat tails in terms of league wins etc. as for teams like St Johnstone, Inverness etc I have nothing but admiration for how they make of fight of things with crumbs from the Old Firm table and crowds of less than 5000.

Templeton and maybe Wallace are the only The Rangers players that would get a game for St Johnstone.

2 players do not make a squad .

You know a lot of their players considering you do not support them!

You know a lot of their players considering you do not support them!

I've never been to Ibrox but I've been to Paradise. I also own 4 Celtic shirts. But the team I support is BCFC. It is just ridiculous not to acknowledge that Rangers are a massive football club.

Archived