IGNORED

Clevedon Vs City Match Day Thread

East end Forever

Ill go with 3-0 city! They've got some decent young players, but this will be their first time against anything our standard. Best up front is the biggest threat, but I doubt he'll even be up to much! They've also got Clayton Fortune who now plays CM I believe!

Horace asks "Did I miss a couple of relegations? Why have we got a Clevedon match day thread? Should we be looking at Conference South fixtures?"

He's not the brightest insectivore on the planet, but he does say COME ON YOU REDS!!, bless his little pointy snout :)

re: Charlie Adam No1 Fan

Wonder if he'll turn up with some samples? ..... Hand Stadium sounds like just the place for some foam-hand market research.

anyway COYR's ( :) hmm, seems like ages since I said that, it's feels good though, think I'll say it again... COYR's!!! )

No I am drunk in Hanham whether spoons and only place I be going is to another pub.

I know we shouldn't read too much into pre season friendlies but adomah would surely be rested enough to be able to play as well as Elliot who even played a league game for us last season 2 days after an international. Apart from giving the youngsters an opportunity to impress and some dubious injuries, I'm not sure why a large selection of first teamers haven't been included so far? Potential transfers maybe?

SOD has made it clear that the 2 games are just a community job and solely designed to reitegrate us into the community.

When interviewed (on player) it seemed clear he was taking next to nothing from the games....(re:the question posed about A+B being up for the game....)

I think people are looking far toO much into this.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Archived