IGNORED

God Save The Queen

Club and Country

Can't make tomorrow, but urge all city fans to enjoy when rangers belt out god save the queen and rule Britannia from the east end

Shall be on the waterfront tonight and tomorrow feeding them cider and showing them the hospitality I have recieved up there on my last 3 visits

Enjoy

One team in Bristol

Exactly this, spot on.

Can't make tomorrow, but urge all city fans to enjoy when rangers belt out god save the queen and rule Britannia from the east end

Shall be on the waterfront tonight and tomorrow feeding them cider and showing them the hospitality I have recieved up there on my last 3 visits

Enjoy

One team in Bristol

Rangers and city on whiteladies road now.

"God Save the Queen....The Facist Regime" I have to say I prefer Johnny Rottens boys version..........to singing support for the UKs most overpaid family on welfare benefits.

What a numb nuts comment. Without boring the pants of anyone just remember our country without the Windsors would lose billions in revenue not the opposite. Just the birth of the expectant 3rd in line to the throne will add close to £400 million to the economy in year one alone. Like it lump it they bring billions not the opposite. Goodnight all.

What a numb nuts comment. Without boring the pants of anyone just remember our country without the Windsors would lose billions in revenue not the opposite. Just the birth of the expectant 3rd in line to the throne will add close to £400 million to the economy in year one alone. Like it lump it they bring billions not the opposite. Goodnight all.

1). Mickey Mouse bring billions into 'Murica, doesn't mean his face goes onto stamps and coins.

2). Legoland brings in more money to the UK economy through tourism than the 'Royals' every year. (Excluding years of coronations and Royal weddings and the rest of that archaic bull****, of course).

"They made you a moron, potential H-Bomb"

Good night.

And how much will the not so rich see of it or benefit from it?

This is getting rather bitchy isn't it.

In the higher echelon of our society, It is common knowledge that the Queen and Prince Philip

are ardent supporters of Bristol City, not for the football but for the Cider which is affiliated with our club.

How do I know this you may ask, well I live in Longwell Green and we are gert posh up yer.

Archived