IGNORED

Was There An Half Assed Edl Chant Today?

charlie_adam_no1fan

True, I have no problem with BNP or UKIP but the EDL is just embarrassing and to have any association with it is a cause for concern.

Seriously??? The national front take 2? The EDL reject the BNP (at least Mr Robinson does). If your too racist for the EDL then you have to be inbred, trigger happy and from the deep south

Seriously??? The national front take 2? The EDL reject the BNP (at least Mr Robinson does). If your too racist for the EDL then you have to be inbred, trigger happy and from the deep south

:laugh: is that what the EDL say?

It is the other way around.

Though UKIP will bar you if you have been involved with either

EDL ran by Irish immigrant fighting against Muslim immigrants.

What is there cause? Get drunk and look stupid.

True, I have no problem with BNP or UKIP but the EDL is just embarrassing and to have any association with it is a cause for concern.

no problem with the BNP but the EDL are embarrassing?!! Dear oh dear, think you need to do some research.

BNP are mostly based with racist ideology.

EDL oppose aspects of Islam (yes they have racists connecting themselves to the EDL) but to oppose Islam is not racist

:laugh: is that what the EDL say?

It is the other way around.

Though UKIP will bar you if you have been involved with either

EDL ran by Irish immigrant fighting against Muslim immigrants.

What is there cause? Get drunk and look stupid.

I was under the impression that he was a member of the BNP but left after one year. Not defending either organisation, a good reason not to have freedom of speech.

no problem with the BNP but the EDL are embarrassing?!! Dear oh dear, think you need to do some research.

EDL oppose aspects of Islam (yes they have racists connecting themselves to the EDL) but to oppose Islam is not racist

Whats the difference between discrimination against race and religion. Or gender or sexuality or anything for that matter

The thing that is wrong with the edl is that it gives spastics like you a voice

You tell me what they are out to do?

All I see is incoherent interviews and a lot of tax payers money wasted pn policing.

Then there is the back peddling of there views when confronted.

The thing that is wrong with the edl is that it gives spastics like you a voice

Spastic!! Thats Spackerist surely!

BNP are a political party and do not go round chanting nonsense.

The whole EDL image is a shambles.

discrimanate or question aspects of Islam? I don't think questioning or opposing certain aspects of Islam is racist,especially when you actually see what the Quran teaches

The Qu'ran teaches that you must abide by its 5 pillars.

1) Believe in the one God Allah

2) Pray 5 times a day

3) partake in ramadam

4) Give a fraction of your money to charity

5) Visit Mecca

99.9% of Muslims understand that and are very nice people.

There are passages of the book which are violent, but most are vague and actually more often than not, denote what will happen in hell. I'm no Muslim and have never studied the book in-depth, but on the little knowledge I have (I know thats dangerous) that is the opinion I have formed

I actually respect the Edl - they stand up for what they believe in! They are not racist as they are against Islam which is not a race it's a religion. I'm sure there are racist members in the Edl just like bcfc have hooligan element. They are against Islam extremist, halal meat and sharia law - cant see much wrong with that tbh

2) Pray 5 times a day

3) partake in ramadam

5) Visit Mecca

There are passages of the book which are violent, but most are vague and actually more often than not, denote what will happen in hell. I'm no Muslim and have never studied the book in-depth, but on the little knowledge I have (I know thats dangerous) that is the opinion I have formed

I thought they weren't allowed to gamble?

I actually respect the Edl - they stand up for what they believe in! They are not racist as they are against Islam which is not a race it's a religion. I'm sure there are racist members in the Edl just like bcfc have hooligan element. They are against Islam extremist, halal meat and sharia law - cant see much wrong with that tbh

Stand up or hide behind the police?

2) Pray 5 times a day

3) partake in ramadam

5) Visit Mecca

and that's you're opinion based on the knowledge you have,very good,well with the knowledge that Iv got (like you very little) it allows,accepts the beating of women,it oppresses women, All Muslims want Sharia law,look at the atrocities around the world Egypt,Syria,Iraq,Nigeria the common link Muslims

Archived