IGNORED

Was There An Half Assed Edl Chant Today?

charlie_adam_no1fan

and that's you're opinion based on the knowledge you have,very good,well with the knowledge that Iv got (like you very little) it allows,accepts the beating of women,it oppresses women, All Muslims want Sharia law,look at the atrocities around the world Egypt,Syria,Iraq,Nigeria the common link Muslims

Sharia law does not have to be a national set of laws, but its most common form is the basic principles by which you chose to live your life. For most Muslims sharia law involves things like not gambling, not being promiscuous, caring for those in need etc. We all have these principles, but sharia law has become this big scary thing by how its portrayed in the media.

As for those countries, there are horrific things going on there, but look at most of South America, Africa, Asia. Many atrocities go on every day that we aren't told about. The common denominator in these horrific areas is poverty. Crime and violence follows poverty, consistently throughout history.

Sharia law does not have to be a national set of laws, but its most common form is the basic principles by which you chose to live your life. For most Muslims sharia law involves things like not gambling, not being promiscuous, caring for those in need etc. We all have these principles, but sharia law has become this big scary thing by how its portrayed in the media.

As for those countries, there are horrific things going on there, but look at most of South America, Africa, Asia. Many atrocities go on every day that we aren't told about. The common denominator in these horrific areas is poverty. Crime and violence follows poverty, consistently throughout history.

I have heard of Sharia zones here in the UK were Muslims approach you tell you to not drink or smoke in there zones, no different than what the old people use to do when i was growing up.

I would love for some to come here and keep the area litter free and stop kids smashing bottles so I can use the cycle path.

and what would happen to a women if she was promiscuous under sharia law? Death. Women are being killed/punished for being raped in these Islamic nations that use Sharia.

As for atrocities in other parts of the world you've mentioned that you say we don't get told,are they done in the name of a religion?

All this is my opinion and based on factual evidence, no doubt the likes of Barry Mac and others on here will say I'm racist or right wing,well to those people,**** off you *****! :laugh:

I have heard of Sharia zones here in the UK were Muslims approach you tell you to not drink or smoke in there zones, no different than what the old people use to do when i was growing up.

I would love for some to come here and keep the area litter free and stop kids smashing bottles so I can use the cycle path.

in their zones??!!!

I don't get the whole anti Muslim thing at all, people need to have a look at other religions closer to home before slating a whole race/religion of people, my only qualm with immigration is the lack of integration.

My problem with Immigration is there is to many here from poles to what ever.

We need to sort are own out first before letting them all In.

I don't get the whole anti Muslim thing at all, people need to have a look at other religions closer to home before slating a whole race/religion of people, my only qualm with immigration is the lack of integration.

very true,lots of Christians,Sikhs,Hindus,Jews are also killing people of their own faith and the non believers on a daily basis....

and that's you're opinion based on the knowledge you have,very good,well with the knowledge that Iv got (like you very little) it allows,accepts the beating of women,it oppresses women, All Muslims want Sharia law,look at the atrocities around the world Egypt,Syria,Iraq,Nigeria the common link Muslims

Have you looked at the statistics for Celtic vs Rangers or Xmas?

and what would happen to a women if she was promiscuous under sharia law? Death. Women are being killed/punished for being raped in these Islamic nations that use Sharia.

As for atrocities in other parts of the world you've mentioned that you say we don't get told,are they done in the name of a religion?

All this is my opinion and based on factual evidence, no doubt the likes of Barry Mac and others on here will say I'm racist or right wing,well to those people,**** off you *****! :laugh:

Religion is being used as the means to an end, in a way to attempt to justify the goings on without taking moral responsibility. In the late 11th century, the pope wanted more influence and power, so he used religion to gather an army to declare war. Religion was the wallpaper over the actual reasoning for the crusades. Saying that, there are those who are genuinely convinced that Islam teaches this, but it doesn't. I don't have the answers as a non muslim, but why not visit your local mosque and talk to an imam and get some answers on global islam and your concerns about extremism. However as a christian I would also suggest you see your local vicar and have a chat about Gods love

I'm a Muslim and it does not condone or allow these things. Don't confuse the actions of a state with the actions of its people or the actions of a state with the beliefs of an individual. You might want to tune into the Islam channel and edify yourself about with realty going on with 99% of Muslims and not that bigoted little rant.

As for the atrocities around the world, I think lack of proper government & money is common link there. Don't confuse Political factions as being a teaching of Islam either :)

Religion is being used as the means to an end, in a way to attempt to justify the goings on without taking moral responsibility. In the late 11th century, the pope wanted more influence and power, so he used religion to gather an army to declare war. Religion was the wallpaper over the actual reasoning for the crusades. Saying that, there are those who are genuinely convinced that Islam teaches this, but it doesn't. I don't have the answers as a non muslim, but why not visit your local mosque and talk to an imam and get some answers on global islam and your concerns about extremism. However as a christian I would also suggest you see your local vicar and have a chat about Gods love

i do not believe in any religion, that saying I have nothing against people that follow a peaceful religion,history has taught us that religion ultimately causes war,division and oppression be it the crusades or today's Jihad.

I personally like to base my logic on evidence,saying that Jesus died then came back or that the prophet Mohammed married a 6yr old and then had sex with her at 9yr old amongst other ludicrous such things doesn't do it for me

i do not believe in any religion, that saying I have nothing against people that follow a peaceful religion,history has taught us that religion ultimately causes war,division and oppression be it the crusades or today's Jihad.

I personally like to base my logic on evidence,saying that Jesus died then came back or that the prophet Mohammed married a 6yr old and then had sex with her at 9yr old amongst other ludicrous such things doesn't do it for me

http://www.islamforpeace.org/quran.html

I suggest you read this before saying that you don't follow any religion then authoritatively state that Islam is not a peaceful religion!

Archived