IGNORED

Was There An Half Assed Edl Chant Today?

charlie_adam_no1fan

i do not believe in any religion, that saying I have nothing against people that follow a peaceful religion,history has taught us that religion ultimately causes war,division and oppression be it the crusades or today's Jihad.

I personally like to base my logic on evidence,saying that Jesus died then came back or that the prophet Mohammed married a 6yr old and then had sex with her at 9yr old amongst other ludicrous such things doesn't do it for me

Written first hand accounts don't do it for you then ;) Religion has been often used as an excuse for war and violence, humans fight, but the common denominator in wars are power, money and land.

think you will find the UAF have had more arrests than the EDL which is irrelevant because the EDL are racist right?

And bringing the UAF (A Secular Protest Group) into it stands up your argument about Islam how? And if you don't believe that the EDL are racist then you need to go back to school and read some more books.

http://www.islamforpeace.org/quran.html:laugh: that's the problem! The many verses of the Quran can be interpretated in so many different ways, just a shame that the Muslims that follow it in a Islamic nation and some that live in other countries see the wrong interpretation,I'm sure they're millions of Muslims that follow the Quran in the "right way" if there is a right way, and its up to these Muslims to be more pro active against these extremists,sadly many won't for fear of reprisals-violence,shame really

I suggest you read this before saying that you don't follow any religion then authoritatively state that Islam is not a peaceful religion!

Can we stop all this Religious and political talk, It's going nowhere, Davros and WTTJ Won't change there opinion and Taunton Finest won't change his, You both have reasons to believe what you do, But please keep this away from Football, There is no place for it in our game

I do agree that this thread should be moved

Right,obviously this isn't football related and I will make no more posts on the EDL or religion or any other non football subject.

Sorry if my facts have upset a few people.

That is all,carry on

Don't confuse me trying to educate you with being upset (It's Ramadan I feel nothing but peace) :) I feel sorry for you, that's a lot of miss directed anger you have there, try being less angry and then speak to some real Muslims not the ones that the EDL paints.

Here we go with another thread that drags down the quality level of the forum. There seem to be a few usual suspects who make this a pretty miserable place to be these days.

Lets not kid ourselves, this place has been a hot bed for knuckle draggers for a long time, this thread is just epitomising that fact.

Whats the difference between discrimination against race and religion. Or gender or sexuality or anything for that matter

There is no choice with your race. You are born into your race, it is not a choice.

Religion, like politics is a choice.

In this country it is apparently acceptable to criticise / ridicule / mock people for their political beliefs, yet not their religious beliefs.

Law is an ass.

Archived