IGNORED

Rooney

Super

god its sad,rooney could never play abroad,he wouldn't last 5 minutes.

they would sell him to a spanish or french club in a heartbeat.

but an english side! well thats another story,

how dare they try to sign one of thier players before they decide its time to move him on!

i think its great what chelsea are doing. dare to challange the mighty man utd. what a bloody cheek!!!

Chelsea shouldn't buy Rooney.

Lukaku will turn out to be a superstar, he's already capable of scoring 15-20 goals in the premier league.

Chelsea played almost 70 games last season so I'm sure he'll get 30+ appearances even with Rooney if he were to sign. The big teams need the big squads n'all that.

Surely it makes sense in the same way your first post highlighted a dislike of Liverpool?

Your generation despises 'Pool because they were undeniably the best side for 20 years.

My generation despises Utd for similar reasons.

Just the way football is I guess.

Valid point JT - but I wouldn't have an irrational hatred for any of the Liverpool players because they were a good side, I can see through that, which I don't think the person who replied to my comment did have

Certainly a generational thing though. If you watch the great Liverpool teams on The Big Match re runs on ITV4 you'll know what a fantastic team they were in their pomp, that team had the lot. I remember loving them winning the Euro Cups, but getting so bored of them winning Div 1 by 15 points every year

Valid point JT - but I wouldn't have an irrational hatred for any of the Liverpool players because they were a good side, I can see through that, which I don't think the person who replied to my comment did have

Certainly a generational thing though. If you watch the great Liverpool teams on The Big Match re runs on ITV4 you'll know what a fantastic team they were in their pomp, that team had the lot. I remember loving them winning the Euro Cups, but getting so bored of them winning Div 1 by 15 points every year

The thing with Rooney is he's let himself down so often. Asking for transfers, shagging grannies, abusing England fans who had travelled half way around the world, screaming blue murder down a camera. He's just a thoroughly dislikable chap from a viewers perspective.

The thing with Rooney is he's let himself down so often. Asking for transfers, shagging grannies, abusing England fans who had travelled half way around the world, screaming blue murder down a camera. He's just a thoroughly dislikable chap from a viewers perspective.

Basically if Phil Mitchell played football...

I would tell people to F off too if they were shouting at me.

He's entitled to ask for a transfer whenever he wants - not like your beloved Stevie G wasn't close to going to Chelsea a few years ago, the death threats from those lovely Liverpool fans put an end to that though! The abusing of the fans I don't agree with, but if someone was giving it me I'd give it back too, I think most of us would. Screaming blue murder down a camera as in celebrating a goal, from memory, I've seen worse

So, from this viewers perspective I enjoy watching him play

He's marmite, I don't like marmite, but I like Rooney

Don't let those rose tinted Liverpool glasses sway your opinion on this though JT!

Archived