IGNORED

Ryan Taylor

Super

Taylor given a run of games would probably prove to be a decent signing. Problem is that he's virtually a perminant sick note. Injured again saturday.

Anyone remember Lee Matthews?

How many games would you consider a run to prove decent. Pretty sure he would play 20 in a row and not score

Don't let your obsession with him get the better of you jordan, he did look quite sharp when he came on but didn't change the game single handedly.

Yet another frustrating and innocuous injury for him, we can't wait forever for him to perform.

Er Fontaine?

He looked class with Stead at the start of last season at bringing others into play, turned the Burnley game (lost 4-3 at AG) on its head only for the defence to ruin it, did the same yesterday. Emilie Heskey was hardly prolific but played almost his entire career in the Premier League and has 62 England Caps. Taylor is our slightly worse, ginger Heskey. He brings others into it and changes the point of attack. Much under used and under rated at this club imho

He changed the point of attack and the ball started to stick up top allowing others to come into play in a way it hadn't in first half. Think the tactical switch changed the game, Taylor just happened to be the best person available to allow that switch to happen.

Agreed. Looked lively when he came on, not sure if he was much of a goal threat but he worked hard and his movement was good, gave the defenders more to worry about

Is that not a similar injury to Kelly. Ligament damage so could be a couple of months, defiantly need another striker now

Kelly was knee ligaments which generally take a lot longer to recover from depending on the extent of the injury.

Just depends how badly Taylor has rolled his ankle.

It's almost unbelievable the injuries he picks up, some players never get one of those in a career never mind a couple a season. All different, so he hasn't got a weakness as such and all lengthy.

I feel sorry for the bloke, no wonder he can never get going and seal a place in the team and get his goals up. Was he like this for Rotherham or is it just the curse of BCFC again?

Pay him up and get him off the books. Waste of a ffp wage imo. No longer a young un. Never really done it at Rotherham or us. Complete waste of a strikers spot imo.

Very harsh, but that is how I see it.

I think you are being harsh. He looked decent on Sunday for half an hour. You can definitely see how he creates for other players.

I'm definitely not ruling him out just yet, had a touch of Stead about him.

It's almost unbelievable the injuries he picks up, some players never get one of those in a career never mind a couple a season. All different, so he hasn't got a weakness as such and all lengthy.

I feel sorry for the bloke, no wonder he can never get going and seal a place in the team and get his goals up. Was he like this for Rotherham or is it just the curse of BCFC again?

Indeed, that's the strange thing, all completely unrelated Injuries 3rd now i can recall he's picked up since being here, hopefully todays news means its weeks rather than months.

Very unlucky lad

I think you are being harsh. He looked decent on Sunday for half an hour. You can definitely see how he creates for other players.

I'm definitely not ruling him out just yet, had a touch of Stead about him.

It is harsh. He is a sick note, I have seen the odd glimpse of promise and a whole lot of trampoline chest and club foot along with aimless headers.

In today's world of making every part of your squad work for you in monetary terms, he has proved over and over with his ability and availability record, he has no place in it. We can no longer afford free loaders, which at the end of the day he is, if he is always unavailable through injury.

Pay him up and get him off the books. Waste of a ffp wage imo. No longer a young un. Never really done it at Rotherham or us. Complete waste of a strikers spot imo.

Very harsh, but that is how I see it.

Yep agree. And no doubt we'll still hear countless grumblings about the 'sick note' Baldock!

Taylor's injury record is just ridiculous.

Archived