IGNORED

New Bcfc T-Shirt [Sod]

M_Porter

I cant really see an issue with copyright on this one, ive flown pretty close to the wind with other stuff and got away with it.

And im also happy to sell these with a % going to the ST once image rights are sorted

I have two football kits in at the moment (sponsor being added) that need to go out today, but if i have time after that i will do a white T to see what that looks like.

Cheers

Mark

Like the t shirt, but surely if you found this image on Facebook, the creator should be consulted or be entitled to a %?!

The poster of the image was consulted, its on the BCFC FB supporters page :)

I have a shop and do this for a living so woudn't dream of selling something like this which isnt in the public domain until image rights are established

Cheers

Mark

Like that a lot, thing is I also liked and bought the MacIness - good things come to those who wait t-shirt - it's not a superstitious thing, just don't want to run the risk of ending up in a years time a tenner down an clothing I'm at a loss as to know what to do with..

How can you run into a issue on a image that is already copy righted?

I think you pretty-much answered your own question there. If the image isn't cleared for use by the copyright owner, then it's an issue, whether it's in the 'public domain ' or not.

OK so I have added this to our eBay store should any of you wish to buy it.

It has a £1.50 ST donation on it.

Is available with out P&P if you pick it up from our shop in Pill, or meet me at any home game

Link:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=151101298023

If any of you want it added to our Amazon store let me know and I will do that tomorrow when I get to work, as I don't have any barcodes at home

Cheers

Mark

Anyone wanna buy a 'Run by DMC' T-shirt?

Yes - Aberdeen fans. I've sold more in the summer to Aberdeen fans than I ever sold down at the Gate. All XL oddly too.

Sodfather T-shirt is funny but the design being so small in the middle of the t-shirt is a little naff, far better to fill the frame.

Archived