IGNORED

Anyone Predict A Shambles Tomorrow?

Robbored

That's fair comment Bowie. I based my earlier posting on the fact that I knew there had been no queuing issues at the Williams ticket office, and when I checked at about 2.40 I was told that there were no problems anywhere else. There are clearly still some issues that need to be looked at though. I will investigate next week and get some answers.

Dave - I can save you some time, and us a week waiting for an answer - I'll tell you whats wrong. The hand held scanners mean that it takes ten times as long to get each person through the turnstile compared to the old card readers. It takes longer to get through the turnstile now than it used to do when you paid cash, and waited for change. Seriously, this isn't an exaggeration. Why have the old readers been abandoned - as other posters have said they worked well from day one.

While we're on the subject of organisational problems at AG, I was a bit PO

as Dolman S/T holder to find a couple Wolves fans sat in our seats .

I politely asked them to move and they grudgingly shifted to the next seat along without any apology.

How do they get the tickets? When we're always asked for addresses etc when buying. (From their conversation they

did live in Wolverhamton (poor sods!) )

Hopefully in the redesign they will get rid of the narrow turnstyle entrances and have something better (think open area with access like the tube system - more people can enter faster - you then can have all the concession bars / large areas to stand / chat etc encouraging people to get in and spend money.. If these were put nearer the road entrance to the club the whole stadium and surrounding area could become a chillax zone :P - just need to have a place/avenue for people without tickets to go.

oyster-card_2266005b.jpg

tompagenet%2Bflickr.jpeg

650px-King%27s_Cross_Western_Concourse.j

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/156658-ticket-solutions-for-the-club/

Archived