IGNORED

Getting Annoyed With Jet

Welcome To The Jungle

He is lazy, can't win anything in the air. Expects the world to revolve around him...but he is too bloody good not to have him in the side. When he scored I was delighted but a big part of me thought "not him again". Anyone else feeling this

Either your on a wind up or you don't have a clue.

He is lazy, can't win anything in the air. Expects the world to revolve around him...but he is too bloody good not to have him in the side. When he scored I was delighted but a big part of me thought "not him again". Anyone else feeling this

Got to be a wind up. We have finally got a flair player who has, so far scored in every game and still people moan.

Second most skilfull player on the pitch today. Scored a well taken goal and very nearly scored a brilliant second. SoD should build the team around him.

I should just say he is technically one of the best players I have ever seen at the gate. And with the ball at his feet he's great and I am not suggesting any dropping or anything like that. Just his attitude (which he is known for) still needs looking at. Off the ball I would describe his as stationary for long parts of the game.

I should just say he is technically one of the best players I have ever seen at the gate. And with the ball at his feet he's great and I am not suggesting any dropping or anything like that. Just his attitude (which he is known for) still needs looking at. Off the ball I would describe his as stationary for long parts of the game.

please stop wittering on with this rubbish

Please stop

Wow, just amazing. Let's get someone with no skill, ability to beat a man, score and set up goals. As long as they around a lot that's ok. In fact bring back Liam Robinson.

JET = Outstanding.

There are some people who, if they saw Jesus walking on water, would criticise him for his inability to swim. Frankly there are far bigger problems with our team than the guy who sets up or scores most of our goals.

You must have been a huge Liam Robinson fan.

Archived