IGNORED

Talk Sport - Colin Murray

Robbored

I like Murray, on the other hand Mike Parry is awful. Best thing that station did was get rid of Ronnie Irani - talk about a terrible broadcaster!

Opinions eh?

Is Irani not doing the weekend cricket show? I just assumed he would be back with Alan Brazil once the cricket season had finished. Alan Brazil is very good on the breakfast show and Hawksby and Jacobs are decent.

I like Murray, on the other hand Mike Parry is awful. Best thing that station did was get rid of Ronnie Irani - talk about a terrible broadcaster!

Opinions eh?

Listening to Irani in the morning was painful.

You would think they would have had someone easy to listen to as you attempt to negotiate the morning rush hour, instead they had that thick ****.

Anything is better than Keys and Gray. I don't mind Murray's show, but it's no Hawksbee and Jacobs.

Agree about Keys and Gray, they were like listening to grass grow. It's Murrays lame attempts at humour and his aggravating accent that I dislike.

Is Irani not doing the weekend cricket show? I just assumed he would be back with Alan Brazil once the cricket season had finished. Alan Brazil is very good on the breakfast show and Hawksby and Jacobs are decent.

I think that Roni Irani walked out of the breakfast show when he was told that his contract would not be renewed. I think that Alan Brazil is better when he's got somebody with good football knowledge to spark off.

The Colin Murray show doesn't seem too bad, and it always takes time for people to develop when they join a new station.

Mike Parry is OK, but best in smaller doses I think.

if you think porky was humourless then god knows what "floats your boat"

probably a student

Nope definitely not a student.

Parry is just the usual breed of making a ridiculous statement then spend two hours simultaneously backtracking on and defending it whilst pouncing on any minor detail that a caller may get wrong...

I think that Roni Irani walked out of the breakfast show when he was told that his contract would not be renewed. I think that Alan Brazil is better when he's got somebody with good football knowledge to spark off.

The Colin Murray show doesn't seem too bad, and it always takes time for people to develop when they join a new station.

Mike Parry is OK, but best in smaller doses I think.

Cheers ITN, I wasn't aware of that.

I wonder if that's why Porky seems to be popping up on the Alan Brazil breakfast show with some regularity? Could they be lining him up to partner AB again?

Porky was entertaining if nothing else, some of his crackpot ideas were absoutely shocking but he defended them. I found him quite entertaining TBH and I thought his round the world journey a few years ago was excellent!

Anyone else think this bloke is an overfamiliar, unfunny idiot?

Bring back Mike Parry.

Couldnt agree more!! Long for the old days of brazil and parry in the morning,keys and gray are utter garbarge! I actually like durham and goughie if only to listen them wind people up.

Worst (which is saying something when you're talking talkshite presenters) is Goughie and the other tool who are on in the afternoon. As a cricketer I can forgive Goughie for being clueless about football (which he is) but he doesn't seem to know anything about cricket either!

I haven't listened to his show yet but generally think Murray is ok and I quite like Collymore. Alan Brazil is good too.

i like most of the presenters brazil is good in the mornings and hawksby and Jacobs in the avo,my favourite is Durham though,i know many hate him but he creases me up

Durham's ok, a total WUM but his constant tirade against Arsenal is getting a bit tiresome TBH.

Talksport itself is unfunny and idiotic, the sun on the radio.

Absolute rubbish.

Not all of it. Various presenters have different guests and they are often very entertaining. Neil Warnock has been on recently and came over very well. Danny Murphy is also worth listening to as is Colleymore..

Archived