• The Press Pass (Decent discussion)
  • Ian Danter (Good solid media pro)

The utter carp

• Jon Gaunt (100%Egotistical idiot)
  • Bobby Gould (senile)
  • Andy Goldstein (trys too hard)
  • Ronnie Irani (trys too hard)
  • Adrian Durham (irritating)
Surely Georgie Bingham has to be in the worst category. Maybe Mikey Quinn as well!

Surely Georgie Bingham has to be in the worst category. Maybe Mikey Quinn as well!

I actually don't mind Miss Bingham - she is professional and obviously prepares well.

I like Mickey Quinn as well! Only because he always back LFC to win and they rarely do these days, he can laugh at himself as well.

The best Talkradio/ Talksport

1. Hawksbee and Jacobs of old

2. Alan Brazil with Mike Parry

3. Ian Collins and the Creatures of the Night

4. Mike Dickin

5.James Whale

6. Ian Danter as fill in

7. Danny Kelly hosts a good show

the worst

Goldstein - first class *****

John Gaunt - All me me me me me

Cundy - Annoying Voice

Ronnie "******" Irani ..God i hated that ****

Way Pawluw ( Ray Parlour) Boring, sits on the fence

Plenty of others who ive forgotten

Oh and tbf Ive enjoyed Neil warnock in with Alan Brazil

I always loathed Warnock as a Manager, but have to admit that he's quite good on TS, and gives some interesting insights into what goes on behind the scenes at a football club.

Adrian Durham is quite good when he does the Saturday afternoon show, as he's not constantly in WUM mode. Collymore is decent, and Danny Kelly's "My Sporting Life" shows are some of the best listening you'll find anywhere. I quite like the Sportsbar, but prefer Andy Goldstein when he's not acting as though he's still a sidekick on Soccer AM.

A new head of programming was appointed several months ago, hence the departure of Irani and it seems as though Mike Parry is being eased back in.

I actually don't mind Miss Bingham - she is professional and obviously prepares well.

I like Mickey Quinn as well! Only because he always back LFC to win and they rarely do these days, he can laugh at himself as well.

Not sure about her prep. The amount of times I've been screaming at the radio for her getting the players names etc wrong is countless.

Archived