IGNORED

Deadline Day

Briz

As some of you know, I run a twitter account called @BCAroundtheWeb (give us a follow if your not). Well for tomorrow as its deadline day I've set up a website that will give you all deadline day rumours from all sources about City. The adress is BCTransfer.mpresence.net , it is not yet online and will be tomorrow at 10Am all though to the deadline. Give it a visit and we hope to get over 200 visitors!

Not a dig at you but more the whole day in itself but I find the whole Deadline Day a load of hyped up nonsense.

Even news stories today about Jim White. Sky Sports advertising weeks beforehand about the day.

It's all becoming a bit cringeworthy.

nothing happens in the day, it all kicks off around 7pm at night

As some of you know, I run a twitter account called @BCAroundtheWeb (give us a follow if your not). Well for tomorrow as its deadline day I've set up a website that will give you all deadline day rumours from all sources about City. The adress is BCTransfer.mpresence.net , it is not yet online and will be tomorrow at 10Am all though to the deadline. Give it a visit and we hope to get over 200 visitors!

That's really rather lovely of you, Briz, to go to such trouble. I'm sure I'll be fully up to date whem my copy of The Daily Telegraph and the Western Daily Press drops through my letterbox Tuesday morning. Thank you all the same.

That's really rather lovely of you, Briz, to go to such trouble. I'm sure I'll be fully up to date whem my copy of The Daily Telegraph and the Western Daily Press drops through my letterbox Tuesday morning. Thank you all the same.

This website brings the news instantly from the papers

Not a dig at you but more the whole day in itself but I find the whole Deadline Day a load of hyped up nonsense.

Even news stories today about Jim White. Sky Sports advertising weeks beforehand about the day.

It's all becoming a bit cringeworthy.

Same here, it's as if the transfer window is sky's exclusive property.

That Scottish bloke seriously does my head in.

This website brings the news instantly from the papers

That may very well be true, young man, but let me offer you a word of advice, something that will help you as you go through this thing we call 'life'. The ability to wait is sadly lacking in today's world but a characteristic that will serve you well. And especially as a fan our beloved team, the mighty BCFC, where you will be kept waiting like you have never known (and I am not referring here to turnstile difficulties, unanswered phones, postal delivery of tickets. Which never happened in my day, might I add).

Good things come to those who wait, so the old saying goes. And we're still waiting, at Ashton Gate. With just the occasional sign of 'good things'. So, young Briz, something for you to ponder.

(PS Can't wait for Wednesday! COYRedsssahh!)

(PPS It will be a 'good thing' Wednesday, won't it? Gulp)

Archived