IGNORED

Deadline Day

Briz

It would be, but if he turns round and asks to leave, what do we do? Keep a player who wants to leave or sell him and hope to pick up a decent loan signing when the window opens?

Conundrum.

Hopefully he doesn't do that.

I am hoping that as he is now playing regularly and is captain, it will be enough to at least give us this season.

Would he want to join Blackpool though? Lots of competition for places plus they have Davies and they didn't hit it off here together.

Hopefully he doesn't do that.

I am hoping that as he is now playing regularly and is captain, it will be enough to at least give us this season.

Would he want to join Blackpool though? Lots of competition for places plus they have Davies and they didn't hit it off here together.

Depends why he plays football, love or money?

It would be, but if he turns round and asks to leave, what do we do? Keep a player who wants to leave or sell him and hope to pick up a decent loan signing when the window opens?

Conundrum.

Already?

We haven't had the letters and numbers rounds yet.

• Admin

If Baldock does go, then I wouldn't be surprised to see Billy Sharp make his debut against the Gas on Wednesday.

I was about to add, if at 11pm tonight we found ourselves without Baldock but with Sharp in his place would people be happy with that?

Sharp is a far more natural finisher than Sam and given the amount of chances we are now creating, could be immense as the spearhead of our attack.

I was about to add, if at 11pm tonight we found ourselves without Baldock but with Sharp in his place would people be happy with that?

Sharp is a far more natural finisher than Sam and given the amount of chances we are now creating, could be immense as the spearhead of our attack.

I would be happy.

Surely there is alot more to gain from the clubs point of view by keeping Baldock - we would loose out on a lot if Baldock left in chances created, tenacity and goals.

The club can afford to turn bids down, it is down to how happy SB would be with that, I hope his role as captain makes him want to be a player with greater 'ownership' in SODs team.

I believe we have the potential to finish above Blackpool at the end of the 2015/16 season, they aren't as far ahead of us at the league suggests

Archived