IGNORED

Deadline Day

Briz

I hate sky, they made football all about the money, and they've ruined F1

Made worse by the arrival of BT sport who are adding more money to the pot, as well as robbing the bbc of proper motor sport as 2 wheels are better than 4. I'm lucky enough to have bt broadband so have bt sport, but its sad that most people will miss Cal Crutchlow failing on a poor ducati.

Made worse by the arrival of BT sport who are adding more money to the pot, as well as robbing the bbc of proper motor sport as 2 wheels are better than 4. I'm lucky enough to have bt broadband so have bt sport, but its sad that most people will miss Cal Crutchlow failing on a poor ducati.

Never got into the bike racing, but watch the touring cars on itv 4 now and then, I don't have bt and only have sky sports news which I rarely watch

Breaking news: Peter Odemwingie spotted filling his car with petrol.

Meanwhile, somewhere in London, Harry Redknapp has been up all night practising leaning out of car windows.

And finally, the Arsenal PR team have been busy preparing statements ahead if being turned down by Ozil and a variety of other big names.

Brizzle Jordan....where are you!?

Does anyone think we will have any surprise in or outs today? Deadline day doesn't have as much significance at our level as deals can still be done after the window though I guess

Think we may see one or two coming in, Tyson and/or O'Connor by the looks of things. But these deals obviously don't need to be done today!

As for outgoings, I predict a potential loan move for Kilkenny to somewhere like Port Vale or Oldham and a scare at around 4pm as a rumoured bid from Charlton/Brighton comes in for Baldock...

Think we may see one or two coming in, Tyson and/or O'Connor by the looks of things. But these deals obviously don't need to be done today!

As for outgoings, I predict a potential loan move for Kilkenny to somewhere like Port Vale or Oldham and a scare at around 4pm as a rumoured bid from Charlton/Brighton comes in for Baldock...

Jeez if either of those clubs come in for Killa I would happily drive him there myself!!

The fact deals don't have to be done today still gives me hope that we can sign McFadzean.

Archived