IGNORED

Fontaine To Yeovil

Super

I don't share everyone's euphoria at the prospect of us letting our only experienced CB cover (who is usually fit and available when needed) out on loan - unless we have someone coming in to fill that position.

Must have, shirley?

So what actual cover have we to now for CB, even Fontaine is better than nobody?!!

Edit. Apparently O'Connor can play there? He hasn't played for ages has he, we are basically getting him fit for Derby, just as Yeovil is reshaping Fontaine for us

That's O'Connor, mate.

Probably not a popular view on here but good luck to Liam, best all round if he tries to rediscover his best form away from BS3.

Oh I see. I thought he was predominantly a RB. I haven't heard too much about him tbh. That's good if he is competent CB cover aswell then.

I find the while Fonts situation sad. Over the last 6-7 years he's been one of my favourite players but there is no denying he has seriously lost form for the last year or so (could it all really be down to the Saints move falling through?). Where did it all go wrong. Sometimes in football it's easy to forget these are real people and he must be all to aware of how bad it has gotten for him. I for one hope he goes and finds his confidence/form and would welcome him back in Jan with a clean slate. If he can't rediscover form then time to call it a day at city.

Archived