IGNORED

Fontaine To Yeovil

Super

And now kilkenny has retweeted this:

Neil Kilkenny retweeted

BCFC Supporters Page @BCFC_Supporters54m

Wish Fontaine all of the best. Hope he comes back a new found player. The treatment he got from some City fans was appalling.

Well he is not wrong, the treatment he got from SOME city fans has been appalling

A move back to the Championship and a new challenge for Liam. ....................... to get a second club relegated due to his penalty box howlers!

I guess the difference is everyone is already expecting Yeovil to go down, the pressure's off

Love how a few posters here suggest LF's bad form is down to fans' scapegoating him. Yeah, that's right - we all got together and picked a name at random out of a hat.

A move back to the Championship and a new challenge for Liam. ....................... to get a second club relegated due to his penalty box howlers!

I guess the difference is everyone is already expecting Yeovil to go down, the pressure's off

Love how a few posters here suggest LF's bad form is down to fans' scapegoating him. Yeah, that's right - we all got together and picked a name at random out of a hat.

give it a rest :grr:

Needed to move on, he's totally shot as a player for us.

The failed medical at Saints seemed to trigger this awful run of form, not bothered we are losing him in the slightest, hope he gets his form back though for his own sake, he's been barely park level for us.

Just about sums it up I think.

Never seen a City player turned on so unanimously as Fontaine, we can not all be wrong.

It's not like me to vocally criticise a player like I did but after turning up at Sixfields expecting to watch 22 professional footballers, and paying good money to see them, I was appalled.

Killkenny has been little better, he is clearly stirring shit up here, he was also utter dog shit that day.

Good luck, Fontaine. For me it was nothing personal, enough though was enough.

Cheeky ##### Killa, hope he goes soon, too. Think some of his 'performances' have been nothing short of appalling. Hence why he's now out the team, hope he never plays for us again.

Neil Kilkenny retweeted

Wish Fontaine all of the best. Hope he comes back a new found player. The treatment he got from some City fans was appalling.

No Neil the treatment has been justified, the performances you and Liam Fontaine have given over the last two years have been APPALLING. If you two clowns looked like you even gave a shit you might have got some slack for actually being shit.

No Neil the treatment has been justified, the performances you and Liam Fontaine have given over the last two years have been APPALLING. If you two clowns looked like you even gave a shit you might have got some slack for actually being shit.

+1. Killa has actually gotten away with murder. Hes barely had any stick for being shite, disinterested and just plainly not good enough!

+1. Killa has actually gotten away with murder. Hes barely had any stick for being shite, disinterested and just plainly not good enough!

Oi!! Stop scapegoating you two!!

Fontaine should have gone a while ago. In 2009-10 we finished 10th in the Championship despite having a negative goal difference and if we'd replaced Gary Johnson with someone who knew the Championship I'm 100% certain that sorting out the back four would have been their first priority. Instead Fontaine slipped through the cracks, mainly because Steve Coppell couldn't have given a monkeys and as we all know now, Keith Millen was a typically short sighted appointment.

Examples: 6-0 home defeat by Cardiff, January 2010. Back four: Orr, McAllister, Fontaine, Carey. Fontaine scored an own goal.

March 2010: 5-2 home defeat by Doncaster Rovers. Back four: Fontaine, Orr, Nayatanga, Carey.

August 2010: 0-3 home defeat by Millwall, first game of the season. Back four: McAllister, Hunt(!), Fontaine, Stewart.

There's a pattern emerging here and it's not one that makes Liam Fontaine look like a Championship standard defender. If GJ thinks that reuniting Fontaine and McAllister is going to help Yeovil, he's got that wrong. They'll be on the end of a 1-6 or a 0-6 this season...and I'm willing to bet on that.

Gooooooooooood ****** riddance, hope the**** doesnt EVER put a City shirt on. Next get the remaining two losers from the rabble who took us down, Elliott n Kilkenny the hell out. No sympathy for Yeovil, McAllister AND Fontaine. RE****insult

True but criticising the clubs fans, however wrong you or he think they are, is always dangerous ground for players

Your right, I'm not saying its a smart thing to say.

But Kilkenny would have seen at close quarters how the abuse Fontaine has received has effected him.

Basically he's sticking up for a team mate and a friend,nothing wrong with that in my eyes.

Neil Kilkenny retweeted

And he can **** off out of it n all. Another waste of space. Almost as bad a player as Lee johnson, and about as relevant....

Fontaine should have gone a while ago. In 2009-10 we finished 10th in the Championship despite having a negative goal difference and if we'd replaced Gary Johnson with someone who knew the Championship I'm 100% certain that sorting out the back four would have been their first priority. Instead Fontaine slipped through the cracks, mainly because Steve Coppell couldn't have given a monkeys and as we all know now, Keith Millen was a typically short sighted appointment.

Examples: 6-0 home defeat by Cardiff, January 2010. Back four: Orr, McAllister, Fontaine, Carey. Fontaine scored an own goal.

March 2010: 5-2 home defeat by Doncaster Rovers. Back four: Fontaine, Orr, Nayatanga, Carey.

August 2010: 0-3 home defeat by Millwall, first game of the season. Back four: McAllister, Hunt(!), Fontaine, Stewart.

There's a pattern emerging here and it's not one that makes Liam Fontaine look like a Championship standard defender. If GJ thinks that reuniting Fontaine and McAllister is going to help Yeovil, he's got that wrong. They'll be on the end of a 1-6 or a 0-6 this season...and I'm willing to bet on that.

No time for Fontaine , glad he's gone, but you conjure up three bad results he was involved in and suggest there's a pattern? Simplistic in the extreme.

Archived