IGNORED

Embarrassing

TommoBS3

Agree with the OP. Some of those tits that ran on - especial the bloke who ran on 3 times in front of the Dolman was an embarrassment. Accept some were kids enjoying the atmosphere at the end and were running on the pitch harmlessly but a very large number were nothing but Chav the were a disgrace.

And one of them scum had the nerve to criticise the police at the end as he walked off - quote to his mate 'that ******* copper hit me round the ear with his baton the c***'

shouldn't have been on the pitch then should you you plank!

I can only go by what I'm hearing on Twitter, but many Rovers fans are saying women and kids were being coined and chairs thrown at them.

As I say only 2nd hand reports but if true a bit worse than a few jolly japes in celebration

Dont think that's quite right. Taking the holier-than-thou stance doesnt cut it. Was only a couple of seasons ago the family club were tearing seats out at Swindon and launching them into home areas.

It happens, not just with Bristol fans, it happens in many grounds. Its not right but its not just reserved for Bristol.

So a pitch invasion is no biggy, was not so long ago this may have ended with rape and pillage, be thankful.

I can't be sure if this is tongue in cheek or not given previous posts of yours which I have enjoyed... But if this is said in all seriousness, this wins the award as not only the most ridiculous, but the most ridiculous post I ever anticipate reading on OTIB.

Are you ******* dumb or something? Do you mot think Celtic or Rangers fans wouldnt storm the pitch given the chance? Or Spurs and Arsenal fans? I think they would... To say that just people from Bristol like football violence is laughable..

We won a little pitch invasion occured and a few horses came on.. Jesus christ shut up and enjoy the win you bellend

Are you ******* dumb or something? Do you mot think Celtic or Rangers fans wouldnt storm the pitch given the chance? Or Spurs and Arsenal fans? I think they would... To say that just people from Bristol like football violence is laughable..

We won a little pitch invasion occured and a few horses came on.. Jesus christ shut up and enjoy the win you bellend

Well they do not ! When did you see Man Ure fans or man City fans doing this in a derby, or Celtic rangers (when they played each other) or The London derbies, or Blackburn/Bolton and on and on and on. fact is they play each other when it actually means something and we beat the gas in the P1ss pot Trophy and it ends up in a pitch invasion. It makes us look like Hill Billies. I enjoyed the moment beating them greatly, the muppets with brains the size of peas have taken the shine off it.

Agree with the OP. Some of those tits that ran on - especial the bloke who ran on 3 times in front of the Dolman was an embarrassment. !

Presume you mean the pr£ck in the yellow t-shirt? Why the hell was he allowed back into the stand each time and not booted out? Absolute moron and not the only one.

I can only go by what I'm hearing on Twitter, but many Rovers fans are saying women and kids were being coined and chairs thrown at them.

As I say only 2nd hand reports but if true a bit worse than a few jolly japes in celebration

It's always the women & children line used by these "firms" when they get done. City included

Haha at the reaction on here.

Not sure how it looked on tv but anyone there would have seen it was 80% young kids who went over the goad. Was a punch thrown?

Just a bit of revenge after 2007.

Righttttt, cus they did it, we should stoop to that sad level??

It shows are club in a sad and embarrassing way on tv.

Zzzzzzzz

Are you still here pal? Here's a novel idea, don't believe everything you hear on social media, even if it's all you have to go on.

Take it on the chin, your team put in a fair performance in the second half.

Get over it rather than trying to sweep the result under the carpet with shite off the internet that you don't know to be fact.

Two wrongs do not make a right, but get some bloody perspective!!!

Rubbish, shows passion was a good natured pitch invasion no real trouble, complete over reaction we won a derby for god sake!

Zzzzzzzz

Are you still here pal? Here's a novel idea, don't believe everything you hear on social media, even if it's all you have to go on.

Get over it rather than trying to sweep the result under the carpet with shite off the internet that you don't know to be fact.

Your team were far better than your fans tonight, were you in the underground tunnel all night?

Knew it would not be long before the abuse of scared women and kids line was towed out. Don't remember any of the Rovers fans being turfed out when they got on the pitch after their equaliser? it's our home pitch, so a few fans got on and embarrassed themselves a little.

Football has always been a passionate game, only the prawn sandwich brigade want robots at the games who sit and do as they are told like good little robots. Everybody who is that embarrassed about it should be thankful that they were not at matches in the 70s and 80s, then they would have had something to talk about.

There are local derbies in the Premiership all the time. No pitch invasions because big club supporters can cope with beating their rivals without going looney.

All City did tonight was beat a league 2 team in the first round of thy JPT! A pitch invasion illustrates a small team mentality by a bunch of supporters with no sense. It just makes City look like a small team with a bunch of yokels as supporters

only otib could create a thread like this...laughable. When rovers beat us in 2007 they all hopped on the mem pitch, and why not. Did we like it? No. Did we complain? No. Tonight was the same but the other way round, some people on here are not happy unless there is something to get on their high horse about. No punches were thrown, a lot of huff over nothing. Enjoy the win

Zzzzzzzz

Spot on

Archived