IGNORED

Relegation Looms

no_merde

I fail to see how nobody isn't concerned, bar the small few of us. Losing comfortably, 3-0 at home is a sign of worrying times, again.

To put things into perspective, if Coventry win tomorrow, they will go above us. And they started on -10 points FFS, and they barely have a home support.

The start we've made is nothing short of embarrassing, and I just can't see how anyone can deny that.

No, I realise North Korea dont have the best football team, I just brainwash the population into thinking so,

Ill bump this thread at the end of the season to say I told you so.

This forum is full of people that like to overreact and whinge. Which is understandable given that we all love the club so much and pay lots of money. Six games, no wins yet... But we arent likely to face any better sides than what we have so far. Things will get better believe!

When have I said I've seen different? All I have said that in my own opinion after just 6 games its a little early to talk about relegation, if it was after 30 games and we were still bottom 4 then yes but I myself am reserving judgment until at least Christmas.

No it is not too early. Continue like that and some will get their wish. Two games against the gas will be nailed on. Pat, or RMLF as you know him, doesn't need me to defend him. We've had plenty of disagreements but he is spot on. SOD's record since joining is worse than dog shit, today's performance was worse than dog shit. JET was worse than dog shit, if you couldn't see that then you've got dog shit in your eyes,

What really worries me is than our manager continued with the same dog shit for so long and refused to try anything else, remind you of anyone?

SOD got the sack from Doncaster because his record was better than at our club. ( i await to be corrected as i casn't be bothered to look it up )

Explain to me what our style of football is meant to be, I can't see it.

One minute it involves lumping it up to a 5' 6" striker, the next involves playing narrow without wingers. The next seems to involve standing around like rabbits in the headlights while the opposition sticks in the back of the net.

We're in trouble at the moment, deep, deep trouble

Posted this at the end of last season.

Got the normal load of abuse from the happy clappers: "he's a gas head", "unwashed numbskull", "figurerean"

Well, I don't look so stupid now do I?

This club seems to inhabit the world of "hope for the best"; new ticket system: (a) test it properly or (b) just install it and hope for the best, best manager in 30yrs going through rough patch: (a) support him or (b) sack him and hope for the best.

What we need to do is get some ******* reality in here.

We are in the shit and it is real.

Yes you look just as stupid as others have said.

Looks like you are more bothered about trying to prove yourself right rather than wanting to get behind the team which is a bit strange to say the least.

Looks like you are more bothered about trying to prove yourself right rather than wanting to get behind the team which is a bit strange to say the least.

Unfortunately that sums up the mentality of some people on here.

Good job with deleting my posts by the way mods. I see you've learned a thing or two from my beloved North Korea! (that was a joke by the way!)

Whilst it is still relatively early days (and a win in our game in hand on Tuesday night would lift the mood considerably), anyone dismissing the possibility of relegation should consider the following. We have conceded fifteen goals in six league games this season, which should ring major alarm bells whoever the opposition. Under SOD's management, we have conceded 45 goals in 26 league games.

Teams who concede so many goals are always going to struggle. We've changed the personnel in the back four but still we continue to leak goals like a sieve. That simply has to change, or we will continue to flounder at the wrong end of the table.

I keep reading about how much of a difficult start we've had, but we've now played a quarter of the teams in the division, not including Leyon Orient, Preston or Rotherham (all of whom are in the top six), Swindon (which won't be an easy derby next weekend), Brentford (very decent last season and already going well this time out) or Sheffield United (who I believe were first or second favourites for promotion pre-season).

There's still plenty of time for us to go on a run and become a comfortable upper mid-table team (and I sincerely hope we do), but we really could do with a scrappy 1-0 win and a decent defensive performance sooner rather than later. Tuesday against Shrewsbury would be a decent time to start.

Posted this at the end of last season.Got the normal load of abuse from the happy clappers: "he's a gas head", "unwashed numbskull", "figurerean"Well, I don't look so stupid now do I?This club seems to inhabit the world of "hope for the best"; new ticket system: (a) test it properly or (b) just install it and hope for the best, best manager in 30yrs going through rough patch: (a) support him or (b) sack him and hope for the best.What we need to do is get some ******* reality in here.We are in the shit and it is real.

Are you stupid enough to put your money where your mouth is? If so, I will agree evens on a responsible stake that we will stay up. £50 says we stay up. Are you on? Reality is here.

Posted this at the end of last season.

Got the normal load of abuse from the happy clappers: "he's a gas head", "unwashed numbskull", "figurerean"

Well, I don't look so stupid now do I?

This club seems to inhabit the world of "hope for the best"; new ticket system: (a) test it properly or (b) just install it and hope for the best, best manager in 30yrs going through rough patch: (a) support him or (b) sack him and hope for the best.

What we need to do is get some ******* reality in here.

We are in the shit and it is real.

You should change your name to 'pleine de merde'.

Are you stupid enough to put your money where your mouth is? If so, I will agree evens on a responsible stake that we will stay up. £50 says we stay up. Are you on? Reality is here.

What is it that you guys don't understand? Why would I bet £50 with you at evens when I can 14 elsewhere?

What is it that you guys don't understand? Why would I bet £50 with you at evens when I can 14 elsewhere?

If I had the psycic qualities you claim to have I'd be cleaning up of everybody I could. It's not like you have to front the cash is it? I don't understand why you wouldn't take 50 quid off me?

The only thing I can think of is maybe just maybe you have a bigger mouth than you do balls.

If I had the psycic qualities you claim to have I'd be cleaning up of everybody I could. It's not like you have to front the cash is it? I don't understand why you wouldn't take 50 quid off me?

The only thing I can think of is maybe just maybe you have a bigger mouth than you do balls.

:clapping:

Archived