IGNORED

Relegation Looms

no_merde

Good post Ralph.

Im not saying we will be relegated, not at all, but im not going to so blindly say we wont be.

The "keepthefaith" muppets are just as bad as the doom merchants imo. Only difference being is that I dont see the doom merchants slating posts made by the blind lot.

We are poor. There is no getting away from the fact that at the moment SOD is performing badly.

Losing 3-0 at home to Peterborough is just unacceptable. Sorry, but losing by such a scoreline to anybody in this league is. And that's not sheer arrogance, and wild expectations. If we would of lost fine, but still shipping

in goals like no tomorrow shows ZERO improvement despite a brand new back line.

People are banging on about tuesday as a big game, and damn right it is. I want to see a marked improvement from our players.

I'm getting a little peed off with this use of 'unacceptable'. WTF does it mean? If we lose on Tuesday will you:

Commit seppuku with a Lindley's plastic knife?

Start supporting the Gas?

Take up crochet instead of supporting City?

Invade the pitch and give SOD a good talking to?

Dap up to Bedminster International, fly to Guernsey and give SL a good talking to?

Or just moan on OTIB?

I'm getting a little peed off with this use of 'unacceptable'. WTF does it mean? If we lose on Tuesday will you:

Dap up to Bedminster International, fly to Guernsey and give SL a good talking to?

Or just moan on OTIB?

Or all of the above :whistle:

Or just moan on OTIB?

hmmmm, not option 2 or 3. But the rest. Possibly

City relegation odds slashed from 18/1 to 8/1.

Didn't make it to the game today, but from what I've heard the green shoots are starting to show through.

If it gets down to 6/1 I think I'll lay half my position.

We played really well going forward, just done on silly defensive mistakes.. just need a win to release the pressure and then hopefully the season will kickstart.

So where are all those who called me out as a muppet for betting on relegation after seeing the state of the club at the start of the season?

My paypal details are still above for those who were so willing to take the other side of the trade. I won't be holding my breath.

And Robbored I really hope you're enjoying the high-quality football you promised us after your mendacious meddling help rid us of that 'conference manager'..

So where are all those who called me out as a muppet for betting on relegation after seeing the state of the club at the start of the season?

My paypal details are still above for those who were so willing to take the other side of the trade. I won't be holding my breath.

And Robbored I really hope you're enjoying the high-quality football you promised us after your mendacious meddling help rid us of that 'conference manager'..

Oh do **** off!

My paypal details are still above for those who were so willing to take the other side of the trade. I won't be holdi..

Any gambling tips for us this year?

Any chance of someone translating this into English?

Betfair have a feature where if they think they are going to lose the bet they offer a cut price negotiation with the punter to limit the damage. The punter then has to decide whether to hold his nerve for the full winnings or cash in early.

As no_merde was so confident of our relegation, he obviously would have held out for the full winnings, and lost.

Betfair have a feature where if they think they are going to lose the bet they offer a cut price negotiation with the punter to limit the damage. The punter then has to decide whether to hold his nerve for the full winnings or cash in early.

As no_merde was so confident of our relegation, he obviously would have held out for the full winnings, and lost.

Doesn't quite work like that, it's an exchange so the matched book means Betfair win regardless of the outcome (take a % commission).

The 'cash out' is just backing/laying your original selection at more favorable odds. Back high/lay low.

Archived