IGNORED

Relegation Looms

no_merde

Relegation looms. It will take years to fix this club.

Posted this at the end of last season.

Got the normal load of abuse from the happy clappers: "he's a gas head", "unwashed numbskull", "figurerean"

Well, I don't look so stupid now do I?

This club seems to inhabit the world of "hope for the best"; new ticket system: (a) test it properly or (b) just install it and hope for the best, best manager in 30yrs going through rough patch: (a) support him or (b) sack him and hope for the best.

What we need to do is get some ******* reality in here.

We are in the shit and it is real.

Got the normal load of abuse from the happy clappers: "he's a gas head", "unwashed numbskull", "figurerean"

This club seems to inhabit the world of "hope for the best"; new ticket system: (a) test it properly or (b) just install it and hope for the best, best manager in 30yrs going through rough patch: (a) support him or (b) sack him and hope for the best.

Thanks for re-inforcing your stupidity.

For all the ney sayers who are harranguing the OP, please quantfiy your views as to how things will improve, rather than just critiquing the poster, ta

Its not good at all at this point in time but to say relegation looms after 6 games is a bit OTT, maybe this thread could be done in March time when its feasible, not now....

So just in case anybody had doubts of how stupid you are you have now left them with no such doubts.

Just out of interest, what would you propose that the club do? Obviously ignoring the ticketing situation as that's got nothing to do with a team being near relegation?

It's easy enough to say the team is bad, but what constructive ideas would you offer to make things better?

For all the ney sayers who are harranguing the OP, please quantfiy your views as to how things will improve, rather than just critiquing the poster, ta

4 of the 6 teams we have played are in the top 7 and one of the others are Cov would would be in the playoffs if it wasn't for their deduction.

Er what? So the rest of the season when we cant win for toffee doesnt matter?

Wow, so do you know we actually we wont win at all then? Can you predict the lottery numbers for tonight?

Who's to say what will happen in the next 40 games.. you don't, I don't, no one does. Just think its a bit early to talk about relegation..

Just out of interest, what would you propose that the club do? Obviously ignoring the ticketing situation as that's got nothing to do with a team being near relegation?

Other than it's less money for the team, both because of fans getting in with copied tickets and other fans staying away because they're peed off with the shambles.

I think I've made clear I dont bet previously, for a myriad of reasons, check my post history. This is not about who has the best red breast through bravado. It's about what is best for the club.. Simples

Oh right I see, So effectively we are worse than 3/24 teams so that makes it A-Ok then?

Uh? We have played the better teams in the league, if we had played Carlise, port vale, etc etc then fair enough, but we ain't.

Get real, ok today was poor, but we played some good football at times, better than saw for all of last season, final ball into box was very poor, Baldock given nothing to work with, needs some support.

Didn't look and think wow what a good team Pete are, gift of a first goal, think keeper should be dropped, had his chance, to many mistakes, and feel doesn't give defence any confidence,

Second goal was great strike, an one of those, could've gone anywhere, and which no keeper would have saved, third was always likely happen, chasing and trying to get something from game,

Do feel to many players had off days JET not really in game, midfield didnt control and create, Bobby Reid not usual self, and as fo Pack still waiting for him to produce and show what a good player he's meant to be, but despite saying all this, still early days, work in progess , still needs fine tuning, and to talk of relegation 6 games into the season is madness,

So I take it if you feel this bad about things that you won't be going down my more this season?

What you mean like the I said we would be blooding our youth because we have to these season shenanigans?

If this was a new thing you;d perhaps have a point but a slide like this hasnt been since we slipped from Prem (as was) to basement.. Anyone see anything different and if so why?

When have I said I've seen different? All I have said that in my own opinion after just 6 games its a little early to talk about relegation, if it was after 30 games and we were still bottom 4 then yes but I myself am reserving judgment until at least Christmas.

Bournemouth were bottom in November and look how they finished! For what it's worth I don't think we will do the same but saying we will go down after 6 games is naive at best. If we are still were we are at Christmas then perhaps he could of brought it up but it's still far too early for that.

Today was awful no denying that and whilst we should of done better we had a tough start to the season in terms of fixtures.

Archived