IGNORED

Sod Needs To Go!

Red Till I'm Dead

Yeah but does he though?  

264 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I read a topic in the Bristol post about how SOD doesn't do a good job and hides behind a excuses, one of the writers points is that the squad is young which SOD says loads, so why don't he play hardwood and Carey?!

He isn't doing good for city and people saying he needs to stay, how much longer do you need? 21 league games without a win! C'mon that's awful! City will find a better manager within 1 week.

He isn't doing the team any favours he is useless!

I read a topic in the Bristol post about how SOD doesn't do a good job and hides behind a excuses, one of the writers points is that the squad is young which SOD says loads, so why don't he play hardwood and Carey?!

He isn't doing good for city and people saying he needs to stay, how much longer do you need? 21 league games without a win! C'mon that's awful! City will find a better manager within 1 week.

Because they are poor?

Name me a realistic manager, who will come. And if we don't start well do we sack the manager again??

Happy to say you're a minority of people calling for the managers head

Ianlodger, I have no clue for manager, bud you'd happily keep loosing and drawing this season to be relegated?

.......... But you'll happily shout for the manager's head, admit you don't have a clue who could replace him, while at the same time claiming we'll have a better manager in within a week?

Priceless mate :facepalm:

• Admin

Ianlodger, I have no clue for manager, bud you'd happily keep loosing and drawing this season to be relegated?

Your OP was factually inaccurate and where is the proof sticking with OD will result in relegation?

There's plenty of teams worse than us.

This team is still getting used to playing with each other. Of the teams that started Saturday's round of matches ours was easily the least experienced at playing together with our side averaging little over 12 appearances each for the club.

Only ourselves (9) and Oldham (7) are currently trying to integrate over half a team with 10 or less appearances for their club to their name. The rest are between 0 & 5.

I agree. Play Hardwood. I'm sycamore defeats...

Of course not, so say with the new manager in charge we don't start well, and lose the first few games.. do we sack the manager again? Do what the gas do? Sack a manager every few games??

It's fair that the squad needs sprucing up a bit but with a few evergreen campaigners in the ranks we should pick up results soon. We would be barking mad to remove O'Driscoll, he will soon have us eating out of the palm of his hand. I am pining for three points asap.

I think in some respects, SOD is lucky. The only reason many people are saying don't sack him is because they're tired of the club firing managers every six months. If SOD had come in after, say, GJ or Millen and gone on a run of six months without a league win, the fans would've been up in arms (as they were with McInnes) and he'd be gone by now

It's fair that the squad needs sprucing up a bit but with a few evergreen campaigners in the ranks we should pick up results soon. We would be barking mad to remove O'Driscoll, he will soon have us eating out of the palm of his hand. I am pining for three points asap.

I agree. The whole thead is a j-oak! Just another excuse to beech about the manager.

Ash enough from me!

Carey's injured for a start. Amazing I know, but there you have it.

The percentage of people in favor of SOD is very interesting. People I talk to at the pub/at the games etc it tends to be more 50/50 .

Not a fan of his personally but I did vote not yet. Can't see what we would achieve by sacking him now!

Archived