IGNORED

James Wilson

TomBCFCUK

Hugely unfair on Harewood, so far he has a 100% availability record and has certainly put plenty of effort in.

Can't argue with that at all, but my point is the signing has pretty much turned out the way many thought it would, as has the extra year for Carey, perhaps the wages in both cases could have used more wisely, IMO.

BBC Wales said he was Excellent apparently. Had Lukaku in his pocket.

They're obviously either fibbing or are just plain wrong.

One of this forum's most respected posters, and without doubt the most eloquent - the much revered Jordan Tansley - has already spoken on the matter and declared Wilson is  'gash, absolutely awful'.

And, let's be honest, who is this no mark Lukaku bloke anyway - would he even get in the Clevedon Town team?  :dunno: 

Harsh picking out his only mistake. What about the goal saving tackle on Lukaku?

You are quite correct. He may have been otherwise absolutely brilliant in his half an hour on the pitch. Due to there being a much more significant game on last night I have only seen the highlights from the Welsh game and thought it was worth pointing out that it was his fault they conceded while he was receiving rave reviews elsewhere from people I expect, like me, hadn't watched the game.

Harsh picking out his only mistake. What about the goal saving tackle on Lukaku?

Once fans have earmarked a player a failure they will only look for mistakes.

If my suspicions are confirmed, Dunk will start in place of Flint and Wilson will be on the bench I reckon. Carey only returned to training this week.

I think you're right but surely, as he's our player, done well for Cheltenham and played for Wales, there's never going to be a better time to give Wilson another (final?) chance. His confidence must be as high as it's been for years. And he did have ability and potential not all that long ago.

I think you're right but surely, as he's our player, done well for Cheltenham and played for Wales, there's never going to be a better time to give Wilson another (final?) chance. His confidence must be as high as it's been for years. And he did have ability and potential not all that long ago.

They haven't extended his loan? SOD said yesterday he expected it to be extended but it hasn't been. Our choice or theirs? Looks like theirs. If we wanted him back SOD ain't going to have said was expecting him to stay at Cheltenham. SOD's made it pretty obvious Brundle's moved ahead of Wilson in the pecking order.

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/20131016-wilsondebut-1116265.aspx

I agree mate, but can you imagine the uproar if SOD signed a CB on loan and didn't play him!

DMC did that and people still won't shut the **** up about it.

We all get frustrated with players from time to time - that is normal and understandable. Unfortunately, some fans take this to the degree where it is like a pack of hounds with a fox. As I said I my previous post, it  gets to the point where some fans cannot see anything the player does well, but can see every mistake and make sure they tell everyone about it as well.. 

So while people were raving about his absolutely stunning half an hour and even attempting to use it to show that people that don't rate him are wrong, I shouldn't have mentioned that he gave away a goal?!

As someone who tried their very, very best to stick up for Fontaine I wish knew that such rules applied. It would have been much easier to make a case for Liam had I known that people weren't allowed to mention his mistakes.

So while people were raving about his absolutely stunning half an hour and even attempting to use it to show that people that don't rate him are wrong, I shouldn't have mentioned that he gave away a goal?!

As someone who tried their very, very best to stick up for Fontaine I wish knew that such rules applied. It would have been much easier to make a case for Liam had I known that people weren't allowed to mention his mistakes.

Get em all back then just pick 2 out of a hat.

They haven't extended his loan? SOD said yesterday he expected it to be extended but it hasn't been. Our choice or theirs? Looks like theirs. If we wanted him back SOD ain't going to have said was expecting him to stay at Cheltenham. SOD's made it pretty obvious Brundle's moved ahead of Wilson in the pecking order.

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/20131016-wilsondebut-1116265.aspx

Ok, only read the lineabove saying "he's back with us" and subsequent comments about Flint's injury.

He couldn't have done badly for Cheltenham or in training with Wales...... They trusted him with nearly half a game against Belgium.

Archived