IGNORED

Many Joined The 'sod Out' Bandwagon Tonight? (Poll)

BCFC_Mike

SOD Out?  

288 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Surely the board must be considering which way to turn tonight. If they are considering a change then with international break this is an opportunity to move without a rudderless caretaker spell.

The facts aren't great. 10 league games in with no win, out of the one cup we could realistically win and, as of tomorrow, 7 months without a league win.

I imagine there won't be a change but you can't imagine it's not being considered.

I'm no SOD fan but right now I've no idea the best way forward.

Behave. Pulis hates this club and we hate him.

If he came in, and we went down, I'd imagine he'd rank that as his best managerial achievement.

If he ever came back I would not step foot back at the club until he, and the persons appointing him, were gone.

I'd be right with you. That man is anti-football as well as anti-City.

I'm sticking by O'Driscoll.

I don't know how anyone can say stick with him. He's clearly lost the dressing room his time is up. Pulis or hoddle for me, but would take warnock.

Pulis, you having a laugh! Guess you were not around when he was manager!

Hoddle, the man who believes the disabled deserve the hand they have been dealt because of a previous life! Sorry but I wouldn't piss on that**** if he were on fire, and I'm sure me or none of my family would attend Ashton Gate with that imbecile at the club, likewise many of our fans no doubt.

Still the disabled are a easy target in some eyes.

As for Colin I doubt he'd come here.

Can we please stop having a poll after every single game... The fact that all the polls give the same result shows that everyone has chosen their camps and one result isn't really swaying them. The next time anyone thinks 'I wonder what percentage of fans want SOD out' please just use the search function to find a previous one and therein lies the answer.

We're out of the JPT, who gives a damn. Nobody wanted success in this at the start of the season so stop pretending that we did. If SOD doesn't win any of the next ten league games then please feel free to make another poll as I imagine you'll need your fix by then but just give it a few weeks rest PLEASE.

GARY JOHNSON LEAGUE ONE MANAGER OF THE YEAR PROMOTION EXPERT ONLY SUCCESSFUL MANAGER IN RECENT MEMORY WOULD HAVE LEARNED FROM HIS MISTAKES WOULD HAVE US UP IN A YEAR PLUS WE CAN DO THAT REALLY CALL SONG WE ALL LOVE AGAIN THAT MADE US FAMOUS

BRING THE FUN BACK

HAVE YOU LOOKED AT YEOVIL'S RESULTS THIS SEASON???

Some of there fans want him sacked!

To get rid of sod would be a major mistake! We are where we are fact! We will be in this league for at least 2 - 3 seasons and quite frankly it's where we belong.

Fully agree, but theres bound to be plenty of those who dont - if I were you I'd reach for the sand bags and the tin hat! INCOMING!!

Of course I was around when pulis was here and yes I know he's a gas head and it was all a little sour it was only a suggestion but it was 13/14 years ago and it's behind us, put it this way I don't think we would be where we are in the league if it was him in charge if it was only to steady the ship til an appropriate replacement came along don't forget this bloke stoke city to the prem and kept them there for many years. I would try anything at this point we have become a joke . You want to keep o Driscoll who hasn't really achieved anything and our team is in tatters. And as for hoddle doubters he's about to join back up with the fa so he's good enough for the fa and England but not good enough for bristol city some fans on here make me laugh.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion and rightly so.

My opinion is that there are plenty of people just itching for us to lose so they can come streaming out from under their keyboards.

Jeez, it was only three days ago that we put in a great performance, albeit it was a draw from a howler of a mistake. Now it's all doom and gloom.

I'm in the SO'D IN camp but the tide does seem to be changing. More and more people are losing faith by the week and to be honest, you can't really blame them.

You feel the next few weeks are going to be key, if it carries on much into November then he could find himself in trouble IMO.

I still believe he will turn it around.

Warnock, wouldn't come as got a cushy number doing tv. And I wouldn't want him here anyway.

Hoddle, about to rejoin the Fa, no thanks.

Pulis, are you serious! There would be an absolute outcry. Nasty man playing the worst type of football known. Stoke were hated by many, even Stoke fans, I don't want that for my club. I'd rather carry on being rubbish than go down that road.

I can't see SoD leaving, we are stuck with him and will be dragged along his rebuilding route. That is fine if we see glimmers of progress along the way but it's very much one step forward (Port Vale, almost) and 10 steps back combined with a kick in the teeth for most other matches.

At least he has come out now and said its not good enough or acceptable. The arm around the shoulder has dropped and kicks up the backsides have taken its place. I think he might be fearing for himself though or having questions asked of him, and so he should. The fans have been patient, don't know for how much longer though. I said elsewhere that his comments about the team booting it from front to back and not having done that before were insulting to our intelligence. Along with the preparing for ManU comments, he really has to be careful.

IF he does go, then I'd like Clough in.

Of course I was around when pulis was here and yes I know he's a gas head and it was all a little sour it was only a suggestion but it was 13/14 years ago and it's behind us, put it this way I don't think we would be where we are in the league if it was him in charge if it was only to steady the ship til an appropriate replacement came along don't forget this bloke stoke city to the prem and kept them there for many years. I would try anything at this point we have become a joke . You want to keep o Driscoll who hasn't really achieved anything and our team is in tatters. And as for hoddle doubters he's about to join back up with the fa so he's good enough for the fa and England but not good enough for bristol city some fans on here make me laugh.

Sorry, but you really don't get the problem with Hoddle, it's nothing to do with his football ability or management style, imagine if he came out and said black people are black because of the wicked things they did in a previous life, do you think he still be employed in any capacity in football?

Of course he wouldn't, it's totally unacceptable.

Would you like to see Ron Atkinson back in management or on Sky on a Saturday afternoon?

Would that be a NO!

Wait, you don't need to answer that as it's pretty obvious no one would employ the racist anymore, and deservedly so.

So I ask you this, what is the difference between Atkinsons' comment and Hoddles'?

Still laughing?

Enough of this nonsense, another defeat equals lost revenue from a potential final with television coverage. Football is a results driven game and Sean's results are simply not good enough, fact. It's fine to say we are in a 'transition' period, but at the moment this 'transition' will possibly take us down, six points from ten games, come on!

Archived