IGNORED

Many Joined The 'sod Out' Bandwagon Tonight? (Poll)

BCFC_Mike

SOD Out?  

288 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tonights done it for me, mangers for us in the past have lost far few less games and still got sacked, and the longer this continues the longer the 'transition' bullshit becomes more... bullshit.

The fact he came out before the game and said we're taking tonight seriously as if we were playing Man United, makes it that bit more embarrassing.

He's had chance to make changes, he's had chance to strengthen the defense, and chances to contribute towards a first league win of the season.

No more 'good performance' shit, no more blaming the fans etc... For the first time coming from me, SOD Out!

We were told this was a long term project with the club Putting a plan and philosophy in place that will eventually transcend any changes of managers/coaches/players in the future.

The fans after years of complaints about playing purely, crap football, not having a decent youth policy, any direction, decent manager selection etc all seemed to realise this had to be done and was worth doing.

3 months into the first full season of this long term plan and fans are already jumping ship..

We were told this was a long term project with the club Putting a plan and philosophy in place that will eventually transcend any changes of managers/coaches/players in the future.

The fans after years of complaints about playing purely, crap football, not having a decent youth policy, any direction, decent manager selection etc all seemed to realise this had to be done and was worth doing.

3 months into the first full season of this long term plan and fans are already jumping ship..

Ah, but we're not......... and yes one way or another. it is a long term plan to put things right.

I don't know how anyone can say stick with him. He's clearly lost the dressing room his time is up. Pulis or hoddle for me, but would take warnock.

I do,so I beg to differ.

How is it clear he has lost the dressing room then, again I think that is highly unlikely.

Warnock.......... oh dear...... many might not agree but certainly not the right time for him at Ashton Gate.

2 cb's never played together, debut for 16 yr old midfielder and harewood on his own up front. This certainly makes the man u comment embarrassing because his team selection proves it was a lie but the jpt is supposed to be experimental anyway. Can understand why fans have had enough but jpt doesnt mean enough to make me change my mind tonight.

It's the worst we've been in 4 years it's nothing to do with a club in transition and all that crap plenty of other clubs were in the same boat as us and are doing well. It's down to the manager he signed these players he picks the team and clearly isn't motivating or inspiring anyone. I only see it continuing like this we need to do something about it now not in 10 games time when were in an even bigger mess. It's embarrassing

Why not? I can forgive if he gets us out this mess

Behave. Pulis hates this club and we hate him.

If he came in, and we went down, I'd imagine he'd rank that as his best managerial achievement.

If he ever came back I would not step foot back at the club until he, and the persons appointing him, were gone.

• Admin

I don't know how anyone can say stick with him. He's clearly lost the dressing room his time is up. Pulis or hoddle for me, but would take warnock.

Did you actually go to any games under Tiny Penis........ I'm surprised you haven't been rounded up and been prepared for stoning, even if it was some sort filthy, sick and distasteful throwaway comment.

It's the worst we've been in 4 years it's nothing to do with a club in transition and all that crap plenty of other clubs were in the same boat as us and are doing well. It's down to the manager he signed these players he picks the team and clearly isn't motivating or inspiring anyone. I only see it continuing like this we need to do something about it now not in 10 games time when were in an even bigger mess. It's embarrassing

I actually agree...

...but Pulis???...

Warnock yes (imo), Hoddle maybe...

...but Pulis???...

...sweet Jesus.

I can't believe everyone is reading so much into the man u comment. What was he supposed to say? "Its the jpt and tbh I couldn't give a shit".

I know that its been a struggle so far this season and no I wasn't there tonight but I have seen my fair share of poor performances over the last 4 years and I'm not going to let getting knocked out of a competition that has no bearing on anything push me into the sod out camp.

More poor league form and I may change my mind... But we had a kid playing tonight... Not a early 20 newish player... An actual kid!! Our top goalscorer on the bench, A new signings first start, Players who have been dropped from the league starting 11. If it wasn't for competition rules I imagine that we may have played a different starting 11 from Saturday.

Every manager will claim to take it as seriously as any other game. But those facts above suggest that it certainly wasn't one of sods priorities.

League 2, focus on the Gloucester Cup, convert to a lacrosse team, Billy Graham at the Gate for panto season... anything but the freak show involved with any of these three.

Archived