IGNORED

Why Did Johnson Get Time During The Last League 1 Struggle? Gary We Are Back Where You Found Us Last Time Save Us

Deanbcfc89

Idiots how is it you cant see that any of those problems that were existing in johnsons reign are nothing compared to our situation now, and how can Johnson coming back and taking us up be bad in the long term????? you would rather sit in this division for another 10 years build up young talent and sell it on?????

Idiots how is it you cant see that any of those problems that were existing in johnsons reign are nothing compared to our situation now, and how can Johnson coming back and taking us up be bad in the long term????? you would rather sit in this division for another 10 years build up young talent and sell it on?????

Wow!! Unbelievable....

How do you even know Johnson will take us back up for a start??? I think everyone can see the problems over the last 5 years let alone now which your hero GJ was also responsible for. If you are that desperate for him back then write to him or maybe the board and beg them to bring him back.

Plus you should never go back, think John Ward is finding that one out up the road.

gary johnson teams dont hang around in leagues for long, he knows how to put a promotion push together quickly, oh yeah mate damn gary johnson for creating all those problems by taking us up and almost taking us up again damn him , all these problems down to one man please read previous posts

and going back Can work AGAIN TO REPEAT MYself look at davies at forest and Ferguson at forest i wont let any of you lot have the last word on this as your arguments have no basis, WE SPENT MONEY LOADS OF MONEY after that horrible problem causing succsessful manager left so again please shove that argument up your arse sideways, i hope your enjoyin league 1 mate because i hate it

gary johnson teams dont hang around in leagues for long, he knows how to put a promotion push together quickly, oh yeah mate damn gary johnson for creating all those problems by taking us up and almost taking us up again damn him , all these problems down to one man please read previous posts

and going back Can work AGAIN TO REPEAT MYself look at davies at forest and Ferguson at forest i wont let any of you lot have the last word on this as your arguments have no basis, WE SPENT MONEY LOADS OF MONEY after that horrible problem causing succsessful manager left so again please shove that argument up your arse sideways, i hope your enjoyin league 1 mate because i hate it

Yours are pathetic... mate. Johnson did an initial good job but his record and football for that matter in his last season was pathetic. The fact was he didn't strengthen season on season when he should've was another one of his downfall, while signing absolute dross. He started the rot which has culminated in what we see today, both the last 2 managers have had major cost cutting ventures to bring down the wage bill significantly while Johnson had the pleasure of spending wads of cash which didn't improve the squad whatsoever

Besides Johnson wouldn't come back anyway, so again your argument doesn't hold water. He doesn't have to prove me wrong at all... couldn't care less about the guy quite frankly, just another footnote in Bristol Citys history. He isn't even in my top 3 managers for that matter... Dicks, Cooper and Wilson for me

Johnson was given wads of cash because he got us the first bit of success IN a long time and just because my opinion is different to yours mate dosent make my argument pathetic its far from that As its based on fact; lets talk facts then name the players that johnson signed ( on PERMANENT TRANSFERS NOW LADS LETS NOT CHEAT / I NO LOANS COST MONEY BUT THERE NOT a continued loss after they leave) that did not play a part in taking us up from league 1 and maintain us as a competitive championship outfit for 2 years ??? i can think of Nyatanga, Campbell-ryce , Styvar and Akinde everybody else he singed played a part in a succsessful period small or big, Trundle had his moment worth the million in my eyes if we would of went up, Maynard could have gone for 6 million a couple of years ago, this rot as you call it could have been fixed by the last few managers but they were bottle jobs or not good enough

Johnson is not MY Hero but the best manager OUR club could hope for

My Opinion and its not pathetic you tit

Johnson was given wads of cash because he got us the first bit of success IN a long time and just because my opinion is different to yours mate dosent make my argument pathetic its far from that As its based on fact; lets talk facts then name the players that johnson signed ( on PERMANENT TRANSFERS NOW LADS LETS NOT CHEAT / I NO LOANS COST MONEY BUT THERE NOT a continued loss after they leave) that did not play a part in taking us up from league 1 and maintain us as a competitive championship outfit for 2 years ??? i can think of Nyatanga, Campbell-ryce , Styvar and Akinde everybody else he singed played a part in a succsessful period small or big, Trundle had his moment worth the million in my eyes if we would of went up, Maynard could have gone for 6 million a couple of years ago, this rot as you call it could have been fixed by the last few managers but they were bottle jobs or not good enough

No your argument is pathetic when you claim whoever doesn't want Johnson back is a Gashead who should go watch their football at the Mem...

Campbell-Ryce was signed the day of the Cardiff game, when we lost 6-0 so that's a failed signing because he did nothing. Pretty sure Styvar, Akinde and Nyatanga did nothing for this club as well as Saborio, Bas Savage, Agyemang etc. Hartley for me was the best player Johnson signed but fell out with him because he was a bigger star than Johnno and he couldn't have that now could he?

Sorry you are totally blinkered and can't even see the faults that there was with Johnson. He spent money on dross, lost the dressing room ultimately, tried to fix things which weren't broke and we were pretty much in decline under his reign probably not after the Playoff final defeat but the season after when we failed to reach the playoffs despite having a great chance before the Birmingham and Derby away games

No your argument is pathetic when you claim whoever doesn't want Johnson back is a Gashead who should go watch their football at the Mem...

Campbell-Ryce was signed the day of the Cardiff game, when we lost 6-0 so that's a failed signing because he did nothing. Pretty sure Styvar, Akinde and Nyatanga did nothing for this club as well as Saborio, Bas Savage, Agyemang etc. Hartley for me was the best player Johnson signed but fell out with him because he was a bigger star than Johnno and he couldn't have that now could he?

Sorry you are totally blinkered and can't even see the faults that there was with Johnson. He spent money on dross, lost the dressing room ultimately, tried to fix things which weren't broke and we were pretty much in decline under his reign probably not after the Playoff final defeat but the season after when we failed to reach the playoffs despite having a great chance before the Birmingham and Derby away games

Don't forget Stern John!

I liked GJ, but have him back? No

I'll keep to remembering the good times and forgetting the bad times i.e Cardiff & Doncaster home games

Don't forget Stern John!

I liked GJ, but have him back? No

I'll keep to remembering the good times and forgetting the bad times i.e Cardiff & Doncaster home games

Forgot about ol' Stern John ;)

Pretty much scratch the last 6 months of his tenure then... For me the Sheffield United away game when we lost 2-0 summed it up for me, that at that point Johnson was finished.. it was stale, the spirit of the team he originally installed had disappeared.

stern john was a loan i said no cheating mate, THE ARGUMENT is that johnson signed permanent players who had no impact on maintaining us as a championship club and were a long term plague on wages , SO please name names of PERMANENT johnson signings that didnt play a part in the championship for us ???

Possibly because he may be out of a job soon ;)

I wonder if the op has considered that his record is worst than S'OD's this season!!

You're right he has this season, albeit at higher level. A fairer comaprison would be over the last 20 odd games which both would have managed in the championship and division 3.

Over to you.

Peter Styver

Stern John

Andy Webster

John Akinde

Kevin Betsy

Enoch Showunmi

Tamas Vasko

Kelly Youga

James Quinn,

Marc Joseph

Calvin Andrew

Wayne Andrews

Nicky Wright

Patrick Agyemang

Stefan Maierhofer

Alvaro Saborio

And there are loads more duff Johnson signings and 100's of thousands of pounds wasted.

Ok,a few of these were loans but very little quality in that list.

Yeah 2 big defeats in 5 years at a time when the players conduct was pathetic and the team was in transition( We finished 10th the year before and 4th the year before that/ the 3rd season when everybody wen mental: Mcombe BIG player left/ Basso Big player left/ Orr demanded more money gary wouldnt give it to him haha isnt that ironic ; so he didnt play/ BIG PLAYER / Elliot was never the same always injured BIG Player/ McIndoe Attitude was disgraceful and he was a big player!!!! show me any team that looses that spine and wouldnt struggle / this my freinds is the reason for those heavy defeats, the man derved another season to rebuild and i woiuld hapily of gone down with gary in charge because i no what he was capable of rebuilding!!!

now go and jack off to Odriscolls new podcast and let him tell you everythings going to be okay

You're right he has this season, albeit at higher level. A fairer comaprison would be over the last 20 odd games which both would have managed in the championship and division 3.

Over to you.

I couldn't give you a comparison, I'm just stating that the op is obsessed with a manager who isn't exactly pulling up trees at the moment.

I couldn't give you a comparison, I'm just stating that the op is obsessed with a manager who isn't exactly pulling up trees at the moment.

GJ's record is better than SOD's just so you know ;)

Agree about the OP though, I'd love to see him and Robbored in the same room!

THEY ARE ALL LOAN SIGNINGS!!!! THE ARGUMENT IS THAT JOHNSON SIGNED DROSS ON PERMANENT TRANSFERS WHICH PUT US IN A ROT ,

HE WAS LOANING FOR THE SHORT TERM BECAUSE THE BASE OF OUR TEAM WAS CRUMBILING REF TO PREVIOUS POSt

NO, HE WAS WASTING HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF POUNDS ON RUBBISH PLAYERS.

We could all see it, except you!

Archived