IGNORED

Crewe Alexandra V Bristol City

The Kaiser

Okay Ill do it for him. This season we need over 50 points to be sure of not being relegated based on previous relegations. In order to achieve that we know need to win 1 game in every 2.65 or thereabouts just to hit 50. That is play off form, just to hit 50. We are bottom three in our current points per game ratio. The bottom four get relegated in this league. On that basis we are currently relegation fodder. we need 15 wins or so from 35 games inc this one or the ratio 1.265 will continue to get ever smaller.

Without doing the calculations myself, I will assume that those figures are factual, which is fair comment.

So is saying that we are not "cast adrift"!!

Without doing the calculations myself, I will assume that those figures are factual, which is fair comment.

So is saying that we are not "cast adrift"!!

Bar BS3 looking at your post on another thread you will be happy for a change at Christmas if we are in the same position....................we will be dead in the water then mate :facepalm:  

Bar BS3 looking at your post on another thread you will be happy for a change at Christmas if we are in the same position....................we will be dead in the water then mate :facepalm:

I don't feel that we are currently in danger of relegation. I think we are capable of turning things around. IF we do get cut adrift then yes, I would agree with a change.

Relegation is not an option! I'm not panicking yet though.

Archived