IGNORED

Crewe Alexandra V Bristol City

The Kaiser

A point isn't good enough be are starting to be cast adrift we haven't won in over 20 games we a playing a side who are also in poor form

"Cast adrift"...! One point from safety with a game in hand...?!

Have a word with yourself!

Alright my half time analysis live from outside the toilets at Gresty Road....

Crewe are not very good. They give the ball away, Phillips and his back 4 get in sixes and sevens when questioned and they really look like they'd leak goals.

That's the good part.

The bad part? They were better than us that half. They should have scored two potentially three times.

But they haven't and if we sort our sh1t out are definitely beatable.

The ref seems to have calmed down. He booked Flint for a sort of late but not awful challenge, then booked their player straight after.

I think he was making a point because JET could have gone in the book but didn't...

Overall we started well then got worse. Their chances shook us a bit and we haven't recovered.

Baldock seems isolated on his own. JET is having a bad day.

Wagstaff is really get involved, challenging and made some great challenges.

Parrish is playing well and looks more assured than Flapper does for me.

We need to be a bit more aggressive in attack, support Baldock more and pressure them.

I can see them conceding. Twice they've knocked it out for corners and turned around to Phillips and said "where was the call?"

Did bring back memories.

Plus side - good City turnout up here and it's sunny.

Here's to a better second half up here...

• Admin

"Cast adrift"...! One point from safety with a game in hand...?!

Have a word with yourself!

Haven't won in UNDER 20 games too if you're after factually correct (this is the 20th game & if he wants to use cup games to add to his hyperbole then we've won some of them in that time so he can't).

Im not sure what has happened to Monkeh recently it seems its all doom and gloom for him, which is a shame, he used to provide a level headed response to most debates.

Come Monkeh chin up fella

He's peed off with all the 'racism' hassle taking his name in vain :(

We said the exact same thing last season

It's not good enough nothing you will say can change that

Last season is irrelevant to your point.

Being one point from safety with a game in hand is not "cast adrift" in even the most pessimistic view.

Get a grip man!

Alright my half time analysis live from outside the toilets at Gresty Road....

Crewe are not very good. They give the ball away, Phillips and his back 4 get in sixes and sevens when questioned and they really look like they'd leak goals.

That's the good part.

The bad part? They were better than us that half. They should have scored two potentially three times.

But they haven't and if we sort our sh1t out are definitely beatable.

The ref seems to have calmed down. He booked Flint for a sort of late but not awful challenge, then booked their player straight after.

I think he was making a point because JET could have gone in the book but didn't...

Overall we started well then got worse. Their chances shook us a bit and we haven't recovered.

Baldock seems isolated on his own. JET is having a bad day.

Wagstaff is really get involved, challenging and made some great challenges.

Parrish is playing well and looks more assured than Flapper does for me.

We need to be a bit more aggressive in attack, support Baldock more and pressure them.

I can see them conceding. Twice they've knocked it out for corners and turned around to Phillips and said "where was the call?"

Did bring back memories.

Plus side - good City turnout up here and it's sunny.

Here's to a better second half up here...

So they are shit and we are shittier.

Archived