IGNORED

Sod ,sod Off

bcfc1982

Am I the only one who is confused as what to think about SOD?

On one hand I can see what he is doing and I want him to succeed but on the other its becoming a joke how long it is taking to get a win, We seem to be blaming bad luck now, 20 games isn't bad luck, It is becoming painful to watch....  

SOD must be a clever man, how the hell this club are still paying him a wage to do what he is doing is beyond a joke, we are falling faster than Eddie the eagle

I think hes either past his sell by date as he shows absoloutley no ambition or is more adept at smaller clubs where there is no expectation

Am I the only one who is confused as what to think about SOD?

On one hand I can see what he is doing and I want him to succeed but on the other its becoming a joke how long it is taking to get a win, We seem to be blaming bad luck now, 20 games isn't bad luck, It is becoming painful to watch....

no your not the only one mate....i am totally on the fence but you start to think that this isnt happening

no your not the only one mate....i am totally on the fence but you start to think that this isnt happening

SOD isn't making it easy to keep himself in a job. It's a hard one, Do you sack him and take the risk on someone else or do you stick with him? Both can backfire, Question is though, If this continues how long until we finally sack him? Can't wait like we did with McInnes. If we are without a win after Crawley, Then I think that will be it for me.

SO'd hasn't learned from last season that setting up not to lose away from home doesn't translate into points.   Of course the Club has to continue to have the same philosophy - five pillars and all that - but a manager who embraces that philosophy and has some infectious enthusiasm to go with it might make all the difference to the players and supporters alike.

SO'd hasn't learned from last season that setting up not to lose away from home doesn't translate into points.   Of course the Club has to continue to have the same philosophy - five pillars and all that - but a manager who embraces that philosophy and has some infectious enthusiasm to go with it might make all the difference to the players and supporters alike.

Maybe Karl Robinson?? he knows how to get the best out of baldock

I'm sticking by him for one, can't keep chopping and changing, that's what's got us in this mess in the begining.

Still, we have our camps now and I'm not going to spend all night arguing about it especially as we ultimately want the same thing!!

In my opinion ......... silly post, understand what you mean but hey........ still silly....... and Iike you :)

Even more of a silly post when you don't explain why and just put silly post, what exactly are your points, do you think we are making progress being bottom of L1? Please try and explain why you still back this guy as I am struggling to find a positive thought on him

How is it pointless sacking him?? We're on the worst run we have had and he's the manager? Honestly he has to go now, it cannot get any worse with someone else! He does nothing to inspire these players and keeps coming out with the same excuses. It's home time mr o Driscoll. You tried u failed. Next!

I know its shite at the mo but whats the point in keep changing manager.Like it or not SOD knows what he is trying to do,ok he is lucky on our present run that he keeps his job but thankfully our board believe in him and what he is trying to achieve.All the get DEL out last year and we will be ok brigade got what they wanted and things havent exactly been a bed of roses since have they!!Give the guy time the lack of win is so obviously like a lead weight around the players neck when it comes(hopefully very soon!!) im sure things will get better so just get used to the fact our board wont sack him and keep backing like us "happy clappers"who understand what is going on and have patience and see who is right in the long run

I know its shite at the mo but whats the point in keep changing manager.Like it or not SOD knows what he is trying to do,ok he is lucky on our present run that he keeps his job but thankfully our board believe in him and what he is trying to achieve.All the get DEL out last year and we will be ok brigade got what they wanted and things havent exactly been a bed of roses since have they!!Give the guy time the lack of win is so obviously like a lead weight around the players neck when it comes(hopefully very soon!!) im sure things will get better so just get used to the fact our board wont sack him and keep backing like us "happy clappers"who understand what is going on and have patience and see who is right in the long run

Nothing at all has improved yet, so what makes you think it'll happen any time soon? SOD out

I do believe we have improved but many a team has the weight realeased when they get that win,who is gonna come in with no money and make us this great side just like that then you tell me?as always the new manager syndrome would work ala SOD when he came then revert to norm.stick with him and his beliefs and things will turn around

Archived