IGNORED

Warnock For Me

Cap flinger

For me it's time for Warnock to come in and sort out this mess.

I really believe that the players we have should be more than capable of being top half of the table, the fact that we are bottom can only be down to one man.

I'm not getting into a debate about transition period and all that, this is a results business and that is what we should be aiming for.

I don't think he'd suit the pillars philosophy, or we'd be able to afford his ways, but I've got to admit it would be one hell of a roller-coaster in the hands of somebody who is famed for taking clubs up the lower leagues and to the Premiership!

With him in charge, I'd certainly find going to the Gate entertaining once again :laughcont:

For me it's time for Warnock to come in and sort out this mess.

I really believe that the players we have should be more than capable of being top half of the table, the fact that we are bottom can only be down to one man.

I'm not getting into a debate about transition period and all that, this is a results business and that is what we should be aiming for.

Change the record, for f ucks sake.

This is part of the problem. Have we STILL not woken up to where we are right now? We haven't got a god given right to beat the likes of Colchester and Shrewsbury at home so what on earth gives us a god given right to attract the likes of Warnock or Uwe Rosler. Madness.

Exactly...

This is part of the problem. Have we STILL not woken up to where we are right now? We haven't got a god given right to beat the likes of Colchester and Shrewsbury at home so what on earth gives us a god given right to attract the likes of Warnock or Uwe Rosler. Madness.

Doubt Warnock would come given our position. We couldn't affor to buy anyone out of a contract, so if the axe did fall on SOD, we'd be looking for an out of work manager. It would have to be someone who is used to working with young players and can work within budget restrictions.

The only names I can think off, off the top of my head are Stuart Pearce and Micky Mellon.

Slim Pickings, and no, he's not a suggestion.

Doubt Warnock would come given our position. We couldn't affor to buy anyone out of a contract, so if the axe did fall on SOD, we'd be looking for an out of work manager. It would have to be someone who is used to working with young players and can work within budget restrictions.

The only names I can think off, off the top of my head are Stuart Pearce and Micky Mellon.

Slim Pickings, and no, he's not a suggestion.

What about his son, Easy.

Di Canio would be a good bet as well, the players will get beaten up by him if they dare lose or draw another game.

That is probably the most ridculous suggestion for a City manager I have ever heard.  Thankfully the owners of this club dont think like you.

Warnock wouldn't want the job 100% and anyone that thinks he would needs their head checked.  He's semi retired and has a sweet gig on the radio.   No chance.  Laughable.

1. Warnock has said he doesn't want to manage again.

2. Warnock doesn't especially like the club.

3. Warnock would demand huge wages.

4. There's no logical reason to think Warnock is interested in a League One job.

5. Even if there is a need for managerial changes, the last thing we need is someone who'll tear up the structure of the club once again and instill yet another new regime and style of football in place.  We need to find a philosophy and stick to it.

6. Warnock's last two seasons in football were pretty unsuccessful.  Why do we think he's suddenly going to get his mojo back?

7. The clamour for Warnock seems solely based on the fact that he's got a good reputation.  So did Coppell and O'Driscoll.  On any closer analysis, he'd be a poor fit for the club.  It's not just as simple as being all Football Manager and thinking getting in a manager with a good reputation will automatically work well with any club, even if his style of football, style of management, preferred budget to work on etc. are all at odds with the club.

That is probably the most ridculous suggestion for a City manager I have ever heard.  Thankfully the owners of this club dont think like you.

Warnock wouldn't want the job 100% and anyone that thinks he would needs their head checked.  He's semi retired and has a sweet gig on the radio.   No chance.  Laughable.

Paulo Di Canio it is then. I wouldn't want to appoint someone that's easy going with the underachieving players here, I would want someone that could hit the ground running and get immediate results.

Archived