IGNORED

Supporters Club And Trust Q&a With Sod -TONIGHT 7:30Pm @ Bs3 (Merged)

!james

Would love to go, but coming from Bridgwater would be pointless for something I should 'hope' gets maximum capacity from locals..... so I would like asked

"Are there conversations regarding JET's contract as its only a 2yr deal?"

"Would you like to sign any of our loanees as a permanent signings, dependant upon getting rid of others ie Kilkenny/Fontaine/Wilson?"

"How far is Liam Kelly into his recouperation process and when can we look to getting him back onto the pitch? Initial reports in July said he would be out untill 2014"

"Are there any youth/development players who are getting close to being more involved with first team?"

"How would you describe your coaching style? What aspects do you work on most in training sessions and is there a specific attribute that the team lacks ie Creativity, Leadership?"

I was intending to post something tomorrow, but yes this is indeed true. Something we've been trying to get arranged for a while.

The room holds 75, so get there in plenty of time.

We are trying to see if there is a way that exiles could somehow join in too, via the internet. No promises on that one yet.

:)

Typical, the one time it might be useful for me, I will be out in Manchester, as opposed to sat at my desk at work here.

A question of 'does he know if JET has been offered an extension to his contract?' and he knows the club haven't 'Is he aware if the club intend to offer a new contract or is it a case of the club looking to make some money from a transfer?'.

Would be interesting to know if the club have tried to do this yet, offering an extension to him while he's doing well may be more tempting to him while he's not doing well, being THE guy at the club. Or whether it is a case of the club looking to make money from selling him instead. My thought from the S.O'D quote about selling JET was they would if a big enough offer came, which is the same for any player though.

A question of 'does he know if JET has been offered an extension to his contract?' and he knows the club haven't 'Is he aware if the club intend to offer a new contract or is it a case of the club looking to make some money from a transfer?'.

Would be interesting to know if the club have tried to do this yet, offering an extension to him while he's doing well may be more tempting to him while he's not doing well, being THE guy at the club. Or whether it is a case of the club looking to make money from selling him instead. My thought from the S.O'D quote about selling JET was they would if a big enough offer came, which is the same for any player though.

I thought we had spunked all of our money and are up to the max wages to turnover? So this wouldn't be possible to offer more.

Wait, is this wide open to any fans or only SC members?

For the last time

ANYBODY!

Sorry but it has been stated a number of times! :grr:

Just hope as it's a ST/SC meeting it doesn't get taken over by the club

We're chairing it so it can't be.  As far as I am aware the only person from the club who is coming is Adam Baker

Archived