IGNORED

Supporters Club And Trust Q&a With Sod -TONIGHT 7:30Pm @ Bs3 (Merged)

!james

Ive gone back through Marie's posts looking for typos (as requested) and expanded the answers to a few (they will show as edited by me)

I also told him (& Adam) at the end that he recently said on Radio Bristol that if fans don't tell him what they want him to do then he won't know to do it so if there is ANY other colour training jumper to wear other than blue then do so as a lot of fans are offended by the colour blue. Adam said it's either blue or black so maybe we'll see a change soon?

kilkennys kit wont be used now.cant he wear one of his red tops?

to Dolly and Ian,and anyone else who helped keep us in the know,a big thankyou from me.quite an interesting hour n alf reading.

mostly pleased with the jet not wanting to go comments

• Admin

to Dolly and Ian,and anyone else who helped keep us in the know,a big thankyou from me.quite an interesting hour n alf reading.

I also met The Right Honourable Les Q - though I'm not sure if he'll remember this ;)

Add...not wanting to go while SoD's here...

Funny how many love Jet but abuse Sod... He's basically only here because sod's here...say's it all really.

Well I would hope the fact he is prepared to take this sort of Q&A on would win the respect of his critics if nothing else. Can't honestly remember anyone before him taking so much time to explain his thought processes. Cooper and GJ had a good reputation for a rapport with the fans, but never went to this extreme in my memory.

One question i see has not made it onto here, and one i thought very interesting.

Some one asked about the way he is and talks regarding us fans, and that perhaps he should be kinder when discussing fans in interviews.

It led on to the fact and a question as to why is SOD the front man for the whole club and should JL DH be helping, we got a wry smile and a nod from SOD, he is clearly not happy/comfortable always being the one out in front and the one we as fans see and hear from.

Thus leading to being the person we take all our frustrations out on.

The evening was well organised and well done to all that made it possible.

Oh and the "slight Hecker" was my fault im afraid, he is a ST holder and i had promised him a lift, had i known quite how pissed he was I woudnt have bought him.

And had a quick chat with SOD after, he loved my "Stupid Question" TShirt and requested I make him one :laugh:

Cheers

Mark

Oh and the "slight Hecker" was my fault im afraid, he is a ST holder and i had promised him a lift, had i known quite how pissed he was I woudnt have bought him. And had a quick chat with SOD after, he loved my "Stupid Question" TShirt and requested I make him one :laugh: CheersMark

Never give him a lift again!

Still it did provide someone else (Sir Les?) the chance to come up with the funniest line of the night...

One question i see has not made it onto here, and one i thought very interesting.

Some one asked about the way he is and talks regarding us fans, and that perhaps he should be kinder when discussing fans in interviews.

It led on to the fact and a question as to why is SOD the front man for the whole club and should JL DH be helping, we got a wry smile and a nod from SOD, he is clearly not happy/comfortable always being the one out in front and the one we as fans see and hear from.

Thus leading to being the person we take all our frustrations out on.

The evening was well organised and well done to all that made it possible.

Oh and the "slight Hecker" was my fault im afraid, he is a ST holder and i had promised him a lift, had i known quite how pissed he was I woudnt have bought him.

And had a quick chat with SOD after, he loved my "Stupid Question" TShirt and requested I make him one :laugh:

Cheers

Mark

I love that he loved your t shirt.

I've never been anything but a fan of SOD and it seems last night did the world of good.

I love that he loved your t shirt.

I've never been anything but a fan of SOD and it seems last night did the world of good.

I had never met the man before, but he managed to change my persepetion of him.

He was clearly spoken and came across well, and has a sense of humour, I think he has huge constraints on him from higher up in the club, and clearly would rather not do an interview than do one, which makes it even more special that he agreed to do the Q&A in the first place, and credit to the man for doing it.

Also i noted at just what a football brain he has, when being asked about formation his hands started flying around just like they would in a team meeting showing where people should be.

One bloke said why dont we play a back 3 so we can have 3 strikers (Jet just back from the front 2 ) he just burst out laughing and said whilst i would like to do that do you think our defense is good enough....... the bloke that asked clearly had nothing more to say.....was very funny indeed

Cheers

Mark

So, would those who attended say that judging from the questions from the floor, or those that came in from various other means, that the "vocal minority" embraced this opportunity to question the man that they are so quick to deride from behind their keyboards, or was there a lack of the negativity that some attempt to portray on here, often..?

The keyboard warriors wern't there !

Made me laugh looking around the room, all those that spout their shit on here, didnt have the balls to turn up and do it in person.

DL also recognised this and we talked about it after.

But to be honest i didnt really expect them to show up, SOD didnt have too many difficult questions fired at him and certainly not the amount i was expecting but he dealt with them all very well IMO

Made me laugh looking around the room, all those that spout their shit on here, didnt have the balls to turn up and do it in person.

But to be honest i didnt really expect them to show up, SOD didnt have too many difficult questions fired at him and certainly not the amount i was expecting but he dealt with them all very well IMO

Most who spout shit on here, don't turn up for games either...so it was no wonder. ;-)

Do you know which Forum members attended ? 

Very interesting... if not all that suprising!

They seem to have gone very quiet in the last week or two. Probably having a bit of a sulk and praying for our next defeat...!

Archived