IGNORED

Atmosphere Tonight

You Do The Dziekanowski

Credit to the East End for the second half. The ground was like a morgue in the first.

Mind you, what was the crowd, really? 8500? Never mind what they announced, it was pretty sparse tonight.

I believe the Crawley turn out was 83.

I said earlier this season that we won't drop below 10k ,that will probably (hopefully) be the lowest of the season

Anyhoo, it's all relative because EVERY club counts S/Ts, just think what the gappers actual attendance is !.

Yeah, imagine if they didn't count the other one, when he couldn't make it..!

This is NOT meant as criticism of the EE. they were great 2nd half (although non existent first half, along with everyone else)

But that "forza east end" song really is dul and excludes the rest of the ground from joining in.

Fair enough if it sparks you all into life, but it's really not the best song that you do,IMO.

This is NOT meant as criticism of the EE. they were great 2nd half (although non existent first half, along with everyone else)

But that "forza east end" song really is dul and excludes the rest of the ground from joining in.

Fair enough if it sparks you all into life, but it's really not the best song that you do,IMO.

I started my own version

Oley oley Dozey Dolmaners.......

Well done for the 2nd half Eastenders as there was certainly not much to shout about !!!!

It's a song that every one can join in with, why not sing about the stand you're in, it would be amazing to hear a chorus of forza atyeo from the other side of the ground

Yes the east indeed magnificent at true time whe the club really needed support ! magnificent in the circumstances I think. strange how the easterners are ths ones that the face less suits in the board room are trying to drive out of the club ! foroza east enders ctid

Would love to hear forza parkenders sung from the ateyo, would be great for atmosphere if the ateyo and eastenders sung against each other

I'd like to thank the group around the drummer who rarely stopped singing in the second half and really got things going

First time since Rovers I had a sore throat after the game

COYR!!!

no problem, was fun apart from the ******* control room trying ruin a bit of fun with the flag,

Fire hazard my ass

Archived