IGNORED

Atmosphere Tonight

You Do The Dziekanowski

"you are speaking to people of very high importance at BCFC, if you want things changed you need to change your attitude"

Wow!!  I find this quote absolutely incredible.

Some Security Dickwad thinks he's of VERY HIGH Importance?  Amazing.

As someone suggested, Where is Dave L?

If he is unavailable due to his personal circumstances then fair enough, but other Club Officials frequent this forum, so surely we are all entitled to an answer of some kind from someone?  Where is Mr VIP himself, perhaps he'd care to comment on behalf of the club, since he's so high up in the ranks he must surely have the authority to provide comment?

This is seriously shocking stuff.  About time people "in charge" down there realised that there is nothing without the fans.  The fans are THE most important people at any club.  Seems our VIP's have forgotten this.

I applaud the patience of the fans this season in regard to the 'transition' of the club on the field.  I am astonished by the actions of the Club off the field this season - all time low.

Same flags, same poles, same area

NOT SO LONG AGO!

601030_10201225528669836_1360588406_n.jp

971831_10201225531469906_2085064803_n.jp

AND NOW NOVEMBER 5th 2013

1460207_613039782085835_2003975251_n.jpg

1460065_613039792085834_757597379_n.jpg

This photo sums the club up, how can it be 100% acceptable one game to when people decide to get them back out , to come down on them with a ton of bricks.

I hope the lads get a meeting with the club, and a chance for the club to say they got it wrong.

or maybe they are just so far out of touch.

Well that's a lie, you were waving them during the game not too long ago.

Before the season started we communicated heavily with the head steward and Dave l and made sure they were happy with what we had planned. We attended a meeting with various parties involved to make sure they were happy otherwise it would be a waste of money. One is a raise a statue to Atyeo flag and the other is a tribute as he passed away 20yrs ago in June.

Before the season started we communicated heavily with the head steward and Dave l and made sure they were happy with what we had planned. We attended a meeting with various parties involved to make sure they were happy otherwise it would be a waste of money. One is a raise a statue to Atyeo flag and the other is a tribute as he passed away 20yrs ago in June.

I'm not arguing with you, I'm simply stating your prior post isn't correct, I saw your flags being waved during the game.

This isn't before or at half time, this is during the game. You said you do not do it during the game, that isn't true, you have in past.

I'm of the opposite view and think it's excellent and I'm an old fart. Watching Dortmund/ Arsenal game and they've got a Bonnie Tyler thing going on (It's a heart ache), impressive.

Also the Stupid Question song near the end made me chuckle.

There were loads of suggestions for a "stupid question" song. How did this one go?

"No, no, no, no, no,

Stupid substitutions!

...no stupid back pass!

...no stupid team selections!

....no Neil Kilkenny!

...no minted wasters!

...no ***** in Audis!

...no more stupid pillars!

...no queues at kick off!

...no whoosh to Baldock!

...no gas in Bristol!

...no, we've got no chairman!

...no, Stockhausen!

...no more pass and hoof it!

...no more relegation!"

That should keep the East End going up til kick off...

"you are speaking to people of very high importance at BCFC, if you want things changed you need to change your attitude"

If he is unavailable due to his personal circumstances then fair enough, but other Club Officials frequent this forum, so surely we are all entitled to an answer of some kind from someone?  Where is Mr VIP himself, perhaps he'd care to comment on behalf of the club, since he's so high up in the ranks he must surely have the authority to provide comment?

This is seriously shocking stuff.  About time people "in charge" down there realised that there is nothing without the fans.  The fans are THE most important people at any club.  Seems our VIP's have forgotten this.

I applaud the patience of the fans this season in regard to the 'transition' of the club on the field.  I am astonished by the actions of the Club off the field this season - all time low.

I despair. Am I allowed to say "puffed up rissole", or will that result in a life ban?

Good post Harry. This incident in particular is absolutely farcical and to have someone speak to a supporter like this is an absolute disgrace. What happened to that bullshit last season about making things better? Step in the right direction we all said, turns out its getting WORSE.

I'm one of the happy clapping fanatical supporters of all things BCFC and it's got to the point where I think they're killing my club.

Where's the response and respect? Who's coming to have a look at this or at least chuck the clubs side of the story out there? The silence is deafening.

The guy who spoke like that to a fan should be dismissed with immediate effect. This is still a customer based industry and to speak like that to a customer is absolutely disgusting. 

There has always been a 'Them & Us' attitude at our club for as long as I can remember.

Scott Davidson was probably closest to 'One Of Us' because as we all saw, he wore his heart of his sleeve.

I have always found Les Kew to be the most pompous with CS a close second in my dealings with them.

I have had a response from the club and they are willing to meet to discuss the situation, I'm not one for making gossip and making it a big drama but we will see what comes of it.

I guess that's better than a refusal.

Let us know if it goes beyond lip service.

Same flags, same poles, same area

NOT SO LONG AGO!

AND NOW NOVEMBER 5th 2013

1460207_613039782085835_2003975251_n.jpg

It wasn't that long ago when the club was trying to encourage the fans to wave flags and scarfs and be colourful etc. Now it is becoming a crime to do this. They will be banning people for wearing scarfs and waving them around next, there will be some health and safety issue.

I think the gulf between the fans and the club is starting to open up again.

I noticed in this picture the stewards are called "operational support team" or perhaps in other words "operational stupid team".

Can we ban stewards?

Archived